Ground Control to Major Tom

It would appear some providers don't have gps. I guess if you're gonna do outcalls you should list "I do out calls and I have gps"! I say this from experience!
Oooookay.

Are you going to name the offending party? Otherwise, there is no point to this thread.
The point of the thread is not the offending parties, rather the lack of preparation. Simple preparation. The death of the thread happens when the subject, which you seem to have missed, is not relevant to the community. This thread, present company accepted, is dead and was never started for digging dirt. I'll post that on the Men's Lounge.
It would appear some providers don't have gps. Originally Posted by Wells Bentley
But more have the other GPS!
Oh. I’m disappointed. I was hoping this thread was going to be about the great song from long ago.
Instead it’s just a whiny client.

And of course we don’t all have GPS! And or GPS. I freely admit I’m geographically challenged and I don’t know exactly where I am in the metroplex. This is why I don’t do outcalls. Just get in the car, use your OWN nav system and come to me.

OR send exact step by step directions and parking instructions like I do. Then no one gets lost.
The point of the thread is not the offending parties, rather the lack of preparation. Simple preparation. The death of the thread happens when the subject, which you seem to have missed, is not relevant to the community. This thread, present company accepted, is dead and was never started for digging dirt. I'll post that on the Men's Lounge. Originally Posted by Wells Bentley
So, what was the point of this thread? Because it seems pretty fucking irrelevant and useless to me as well, but, I’m sure you’ll have something very witty and enlightening to say to me as well, like you did to TinMan.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but was the point of this thread that you don’t have any balls except in the Men’s Lounge?
It appears his predictions as to the death of this thread were premature.
Speaking of dead, I'm thinking it is safe to say GPS is dead technology by now:

https://www.techlicious.com/blog/5-t...-5-years-2013/
  • Crock
  • 01-30-2018, 01:56 PM
GPS isn't dead. Every smartphone has it, and almost every smart phone has turn by turn directions with Google Maps or Waze.
The point of the thread is not the offending parties, rather the lack of preparation. Simple preparation. The death of the thread happens when the subject, which you seem to have missed, is not relevant to the community. This thread, present company accepted, is dead and was never started for digging dirt. I'll post that on the Men's Lounge. Originally Posted by Wells Bentley
The point of this thread is she sold you an excuse, you bought it and you are dwelling on it.
The point of this thread is she sold you an excuse, you let her get away with it and you are dwelling on it. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Fixed that for you.
GPS isn't dead. Every smartphone has it, and almost every smart phone has turn by turn directions with Google Maps or Waze. Originally Posted by Crock
True enough.... I was speaking of the stand-alone GPS unit i.e. tomtom or garmin as mentioned in the title of my reply and within the link, my bad, thanks for the clarification.

Now, what is this "smartphone" that you speak of.....? That is something I might need
Think how many grandmothers have been saved multiple deaths by the advent of smartphones and their poor batteries and susceptibility to drowning in toilets.
Fixed that for you. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Fair correction