No smoking, pets or kids.

Asking $600
Paid $1500 New

Sorry, No negotations.

Free delivery in DFW!

Contact, info & pics
Email:
sheaveile@yahoo.com

Due to spam filters, please title your inquiry clearly.

Click Here: Photos of Sofa Set

*BUMP!*
*BUMP!*
It might sell faster on Craigs List unless your furniture includes a sample with you too.
It might sell faster on Craigs List unless your furniture includes a sample with you too. Originally Posted by durango95
Haha I was thinking something similar. I don't think anyone here wants it since they know how much DNA is likely on it.

It might sell faster on Craigs List unless your furniture includes a sample with you too. Originally Posted by durango95

It IS on CL and BP, as well as listed elsewhere. Thanks for the suggestion.

Haha I was thinking something similar. I don't think anyone here wants it since they know how much DNA is likely on it. Originally Posted by Vitruvian

The set has been locked up in storage. It's never been seen by anyone in the hobby except photos. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Vitruvian, your lowballing comments have no place here. Since you have no interest in the set and don't have anything nice to say, leave my post(s) alone and move on.

Keep this on track and without ANY snide remarks.
To offer a suggestion.

Include the dimensions of the pieces. Someone may be interested but think they won't fit into their current location/space.