Question for the guys... (& a little viewing pleasure)

What types of pics do you like to see girls take? I personally love having proffesional photo shoots done... but i also think its a good idea to take a couple selfies and add them to your showcase every now and then. Just to let everyone know you are the real deal. How about you guys? Do you like the glamour shots? All natural with no makeup? Or just body part shots...

In the mean time... enjoy some of my new pics! Ladies feel free to add your FAV proffesional pic of yourself and your fav selfie!
  • Toyz
  • 12-17-2015, 07:27 PM
The ones I take myself...like this one...

Leilana - I've GOT to cum see you. Tell Marley to expect my text soon.
Wow, great pics!
Great body and it HWP.
All I can say is , she is fantastic and .....HOLY SHIT.!!!
The type of pics you post are the kind I like, your hot, got to love the local licks.

IB
Just when a Lady starts to pop .... up on my CUM'on see her soon list

She either posts FUNtastic pics OR gets a HOT review and I know with my TIGHT schedule, I'll have to get back in line.

Laleina, WOW, already saw them and DAYUM baby !!!
I highly recommend a few SL pictures. Troll water stamp optional!
Here are a few more guys... Things have been pretty slow around here. SO im running specials, took new pics, attended a social and im trying to have more of a board precense. Figure with all those things combined, i may make a new friend or 2 lol
I really wanted to hit the quote button so these exquisite pictures would be seen one more time. Dammed I hope the specials run into next year. I am impressed

Here are a few more guys... Things have been pretty slow around here. SO im running specials, took new pics, attended a social and im trying to have more of a board precense. Figure with all those things combined, i may make a new friend or 2 lol Originally Posted by Leilana Vega
Awesome photos!
Now, if all ladies would take pictures like you have here, it would definitely intice me to contact.
Always like boudoir photography. But...

Unretouched candids work pretty well for me.