Charles Koch - Hillary better than anyone in the GOP

Iffy did you get the memo?
The Koch brothers, those are your guys right?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republica...023327897.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republica...023327897.html Originally Posted by flghtr65
You obviously didn't understand the part where Koch said they couldn't and wouldn't support Hildebeest's vocalized agenda, flighty.
You obviously didn't understand the part where Koch said they couldn't and wouldn't support Hildebeest's vocalized agenda, flighty.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This TRUMPS anything else he said. Read his lips.

Koch, in an interview to air on Sunday on ABC's "This Week" program, said that in some respects Bill Clinton had been a better president than George W. Bush, who Koch said had increased government spending. Then when asked if Hillary Clinton would be a better president than the Republicans currently running, he said, "It's possible, it's possible."

This TRUMPS anything else he said. Read his lips.

Koch, in an interview to air on Sunday on ABC's "This Week" program, said that in some respects Bill Clinton had been a better president than George W. Bush, who Koch said had increased government spending. Then when asked if Hillary Clinton would be a better president than the Republicans currently running, he said, "It's possible, it's possible."

Originally Posted by flghtr65
Here's what Webster has to say about "possible", flighty:

possible

a : being something that may or may not occur <a possible surprise visit>
b : being something that may or may not be true or actual
Here's what Webster has to say about "possible", flighty: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is a very WEAK reply. The Koch brothers have spent MILLIONS trying to get republicans elected. Now he is going to say on television that it's POSSIBLE that Hillary is BETTER than any republican running. You can slice it anyway you want. What he said is a plus for Hillary.
That is a very WEAK reply. The Koch brothers have spent MILLIONS trying to get republicans elected. Now he is going to say on television that it's POSSIBLE that Hillary is BETTER than any republican running. You can slice it anyway you want. What he said is a plus for Hillary. Originally Posted by flghtr65
The Koch Brothers have spent Millions securing the NWO. Don't be fooled, any Candidate they support is only best for them not for us. So when they say Clinton is the best thing going over the GOP. Do just the opposite of what any elite say. If they support Clinton support someone else. If they are for gun control go buy a gun. ect,ect, ect. That's the best strategy.

Jim
That is a very WEAK reply. The Koch brothers have spent MILLIONS trying to get republicans elected. Now he is going to say on television that it's POSSIBLE that Hillary is BETTER than any republican running. You can slice anyway you want. What he said is a plus for Hillary. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Actually, flighty, you lib-retards would be the idiots weakly trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. Koch categorically said Hildebeest's current rhetoric was completely unacceptable; hence, his position is obviously heavily weighted towards the "may not" side of "possible".
Hey flighty, if the Kochs are supposedly on your side now, does that mean you and your fellow dimatards will stop whining about Citizens United?
Actually, flighty, you lib-retards would be the idiots weakly trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're the reputard retard idiot, that still thinks Bush43 was a good president.

You're the reputard retard idiot, that still thinks Bush43 was a good president.

You're not any smarter if you think Obama is a good president and Clinton will be one. We don't have presidents anymore. These people are puppets for the big money machine on Wall Street. They just know how to fool you to think otherwise. They are very successful at that aren't they?

Jim

W was better than Odumbo and more sincere and honest than Hildebeest could ever hope to be, flighty.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republica...023327897.html Originally Posted by flghtr65

Koch Hoe's uni-party/RINOs did not give one RED CENT to DJT... Fuckem!

You can use this guide to move to Canukville when DJT becomes President, frghter65...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E

• DSK
  • 04-24-2016, 02:21 PM

Perhaps it means they are open minded?