Trump Five.......Cruz/Kasich Zero

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-contests.html

Despite the Republican Establishment, the Cruz/Kasich Collusion, the Never Trump Faction, and Major News Outlets efforts, it wasn't even close.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-contests.html

Despite the Republican Estabishment, thr Never Trump Faction, and Major News Outlets efforts, It wasn't even close. Originally Posted by Jackie S
A Trump presidency would be VERY interesting. I don't think anyone can accurately predict what he would do. Clinton, if elected, would probably be an even more liberal Obama. It will be a fun campaign leading up to the November election.
Lot of people like watching a reality show.
Every Trump sentence has words. Sometimes three, sometimes four. I've heard as many as eight, or it could be 42. And they're good words. I guarantee you'll like them.

Seems like the vaunted Cruz-Kasich strategy is making quite a dent...
Trump hates losers, except the ones who vote for him.
They're beautiful and he loves them all. He's winning with losers.
  • DSK
  • 04-27-2016, 11:39 AM
A Trump presidency would be VERY interesting. I don't think anyone can accurately predict what he would do. Clinton, if elected, would probably be an even more liberal Obama. It will be a fun campaign leading up to the November election. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
For all we know, he is a closet liberal - after all, he has been a New Yorker his whole life.
For all we know, he is a closet liberal - after all, he has been a New Yorker his whole life. Originally Posted by DSK
He's out of the closet as far as liberalism is concerned. The only reason I'll vote for a Trump presidency is so we don't get a Clinton presidency. Koch brother (or brothers) is/are wrong. Clinton would be much more disastrous as a president.
I will vote ABC.
The Republican party is all but finished.
They will once again run a candidate that does not represent what a majority of their voters would want.

It does not surprise me that Trump would win in some of the most liberal states in the union.

There may be more people that sit at home on election day than in the last election.
Your choices are looking like a person that should be a con as in convict
and
a con man.
This will be one of the dirtiest, most nasty, elections that you have ever seen.
I will vote ABC.
The Republican party is all but finished.
They will once again run a candidate that does not represent what a majority of their voters would want.

It does not surprise me that Trump would win in some of the most liberal states in the union.

There may be more people that sit at home on election day than in the last election.
Your choices are looking like a person that should be a con as in convict
and
a con man.
This will be one of the dirtiest, most nasty, elections that you have ever seen. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
2 pups, if the RNC had its druthers, it would be anybody else but Trump. He already has more votes than Romney did during the entire cycle. He's on his way to breaking Bush's record for votes. Somebodies voting for the fuckin guy.
Every Trump sentence has words. Sometimes three, sometimes four. I've heard as many as eight, or it could be 42. And they're good words. I guarantee you'll like them.

Seems like the vaunted Cruz-Kasich strategy is making quite a dent... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
making such a dent that both have been mathematically eliminated from getting 1,237 delegates.

not much of a dent after all fag.

you do know what "mathematically eliminated" means dumbass?

by the way .. what are you going to say when the FBI recommends indictment of the Hildewhore and Obama orders Lynch not to prosecute, thus destroying his legacy (not that he actually has one) and craters the HildeWhore's chances to be elected?
The big question will be how much Trump will turn on Hillary.
I believe he will run the nastiest campaign we have seen n a long time.
I have listened to his "people" and they are some of the slimiest I have ever heard.

We have seen in the past election how voters sat on their hands because of a "flawed" candidate.
Democrats will show up to pull the straight ticket regardless of who is on that ballot.
The big question will be how much Trump will turn on Hillary.
I believe he will run the nastiest campaign we have seen n a long time.
I have listened to his "people" and they are some of the slimiest I have ever heard.

We have seen in the past election how voters sat on their hands because of a "flawed" candidate.
Democrats will show up to pull the straight ticket regardless of who is on that ballot. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I totally agree.

Trump will unload on her. While he might stop short of calling her a "lying, money grubbing, shallow, rapist enabling, hypocritical cunt," , he will remind the Country just what a slime ball she really is.

Every time I watch a clip of that hideous cunt walking on to the stage, doing that stupid clapping her hands to whatever tune they are playing, I think......"Stroke out, bitch".
For all we know, he is a closet liberal - after all, he has been a New Yorker his whole life. Originally Posted by DSK
So have you, JL
Aren't you glad she's not black?