What Was Your Last Mistake?

I was thinking about times when regulars weren't available and no one was returning my requests. Times like that are when we guys make mistakes. Mistakes meaning seeing a provider from BP or one you wouldn't normally see and the whole thing winds up being just as bad as you should have known it would be.

For ladies, it's probably when some things fall through and the regs aren't calling and you end up seeing that sketchy guy you weren't sure about and that ended up going off the rails somehow.

My last legit mistake was a Dallas provider in late 2014 who was just burned to the quick. Better research would have revealed that but.....I made a mistake! I booked an hour and she pulled the condom out before I'd been there six minutes. Welp guess we're skipping foreplay! Only provider in years I regret not giving a shit review.

What was YOUR last mistake? You can withhold names and just describe it.
  • Toyz
  • 06-02-2016, 08:07 PM
Not selling these videos sooner! (No Toyz identification possible). Didn't realize there was a market for fat Latina slutty hoodrat sex vids!
I saw a visiting Dallas lady 3 years ago. She had at least 100 glowing reviews. Full GFE, high IOP! Nope. One peck on the cheek and a hand job for 250. She retired soon afterward.
Ah furgot ta jack off.
Not wearing a cock ring
The last mistake I made was in 2014 when I didn't verify a client properly. He came over and was acting weird. He gets on the table and tells me he is taking Ritalin for OCD. Then he tells me he really takes alot of it and that he's fucked up on the stuff. Then he asks me if I had some. I'm like noooooo. On the way out - I turned my back for just a moment and the little asshole stole my Bluetooth speaker. I learned from that one.
I didn't kick someone out immediately when I should have...
Yesterday in Houston. Did not do my research.

Sam
my last mistake was 4 years ago on my bday week. I saw some worthless Provider since no one was around on a Saturday.. she was so messed up on some speed drug when I got there.. I blew my nut in 10 min and left...$250 to the poorer.. should have just stayed home and jerked off...
Not seeing a Lady today ... yet .... or may be that wasn't a mistake ?
  • onei
  • 06-08-2016, 10:28 PM
Paying too much for pussy.