Did anyone notice?

That a few days ago a person was mowed down in the the street and the press reviled the President for not using strong enough language for the group the perpetrator represented?

But yesterday and several occasions before that people in Europe were mowed down on the sidewalk and the press CELEBRATED the then President for not using strong language for the group the perpetrators represented?

Or is it just me?
That a few days ago a person was mowed down in the the street and the press reviled the President for not using strong enough language for the group the perpetrator represented?

But yesterday and several occasions before that people in Europe were mowed down on the sidewalk and the press CELEBRATED the then President for not using strong language for the group the perpetrators represented?

Or is it just me? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Actually, I didn't notice a sufficient difference in his remarks to justify any criticism, but that's probably because for about 8 years beginning around 2009 I heard a President erroneously describe alleged racially motivated events without later retracted what he carelessly commented or apologizing for maligning persons who were innocent of the offense that he wrongly concluded they had committed.

The beginning of his campaign to make Americans feel guilty:

Or is it just me? Originally Posted by gnadfly
It is just you.
It is just you. Originally Posted by bamscram

If you were educated and not a ignoramus, you would say... It's just you... eeehhbuhhhhhrr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRI1loAW5w8

It is just you. Originally Posted by bamscram
And others with a brain.
It is just you.

SNICK.