Secret Service Can't Pay Agents to Protect the "Roil Family"

Great fucking conservative y'all elected. He's gonna bankrupt the county all oby himself!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHSH!!!!

Report: Secret Service can't pay agents for Trump and his family http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/21/politics/secret-service-donald-trump-family/index.html

Secret Service can't pay agents for Trump and his family, report says

Washington (CNN)The Secret Service cannot pay hundreds of agents to protect President Donald Trump and his large family, according to a report published Monday morning.

Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex'' Alles told USA Today more than 1,000 agents have already hit the federally mandated caps for salary and overtime allowances -- which were meant to last the entire year.
"The president has a large family, and our responsibility is required in law,'' Alles told USA Today. "I can't change that. I have no flexibility.''

Trump has taken trips almost every weekend of his presidency so far, to his properties in New Jersey, Virginia and Florida, as well as internationally -- and his adult children also require protection during their business trips and vacations.

In Trump's administration, 42 people have protection, which includes 18 members of his family -- an increase from the 31 people who had Secret Service protection in Obama's administration.

Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year

In June, CNN reported that the Secret Service was relaxing its drug policy for potential hires, as Alles laid out a plan to swell the agency's ranks by more than 3,000 employees in the coming years.

"I think between that and the fact that he has a larger family, that's just more stress on the organization. We recognize that," Alles said at the time, and added that he had been allocating resources in accordance.

Alles has met with congressional lawmakers to discuss planned legislation to increase the combined salary and overtime cap for agents -- from $160,000 per year to $187,000. He told USA Today this would be at least for Trump's first term.

But he added that even if this were approved, about 130 agents still wouldn't be able to be paid for hundreds of hours already worked.
The Secret Service and the White House have not responded to CNN's requests for comment.
AssUpVVVVVV

Get rid of the losers like assup on welfare problem solved
Get rid of the losers like assup on welfare problem solved Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Go fetch me a drink, Boy!
AssUpVVVVVV

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Come on, LLephantMan!

Post that picture of Obama playing golf again'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHSHSH!!!!
Poor Little AssUp .... nothing going his way!
Trump and his family are disgusting and obscene. Going to spend in less than a year what Obama spent in 8. What clown ass in the White House. and only inbred pissing in the gene pool hicks such as LL support this type of fuckery.
Trump and his family are disgusting and obscene. Going to spend in less than a year what Obama spent in 8. What clown ass in the White House. and only inbred pissing in the gene pool hicks such as LL support this type of fuckery. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
SissyLips .... it's "pissing on the gene pool" !! If you had better genes you'd get the academic specifics down better, but you know the saying .... if Pigs had Wings! .... and you don't have any wings either! Have you had a good bare-eyed eclipse viewing? I sure hope so.
The Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM and Shit-stained Chapped-ass and their whiny-ass ilk are ignoring how the Secret Service is still providing security for Odumbo and hildebeest's fat ass, and that it was on Odumbo's watch that the Secret Service was relegated to providing that tax-payer funded service in perpetuity.
Shit-stained Chapped-ass and his whiny-ass ilk are ignoring how the Secret Service is still providing security for Odumbo and hildebeest's fat ass, and that it was on Odumbo's watch that the Secret Service was relegated to providing that tax-payer funded service in perpetuity. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
.. you mean when they weren't boozing and partying with foreign hookers when they were supposed to be engaged in advance prep for Obaminable?
What's your point IBIdiot?

We have NEVER seen such abuse of the Secret Service by any first family. Ever.

Your attempt to deflect is typical.
Trump and his family are disgusting and obscene. Going to spend in less than a year what Obama spent in 8. What clown ass in the White House. and only inbred pissing in the gene pool hicks such as LL support this type of fuckery. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
SissyLips, Priceless!

Your attempt to deflect is typical. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

The U.S. fiscal budget runs from 1 October to 30 September, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Hence, every nickle spent on Secret Service details for Odumbo and hildebeest as they jet-setted around the country last October and November in Air Force One campaigning for office came out of THIS YEAR'S budget for the Secret Service, you miserable cretin. The abuse of Air Force One in such a manner is what this country had never seen before, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
WOW - excellent point IB. Interesting how the story does not point that out.

Your attempt to deflect is typical. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider