My sleep schedule is horrible 😣

Most of the time I fall asleep between 9pm and 11pm. But end up waking back up between 2am and 4pm. I never sleep completely through the night!
  • pxmcc
  • 09-22-2017, 03:41 AM
Most of the time I fall asleep between 9pm and 11pm. But end up waking back up between 2am and 4pm. I never sleep completely through the night! Originally Posted by Troublemaker10
You gotta start getting serious exercise if you want to start sleeping better. Cardio, specifically. About a week after you start doing intense cardio, you will start sleeping better (and your sex drive will go up too.)

If you play a sport, go for it. If not, pick between running, swimming, and cycling. If for one reason or another you can't do any of those, walking is good too. Mix in stairs when possible, as they are low impact as well. There are stairs literally everywhere, you just have to look for 'em.

Pills work for a while and then, not so much.

My 2 cents. Good luck.
Most of the time I fall asleep between 9pm and 11pm. But end up waking back up between 2am and 4pm. I never sleep completely through the night! Originally Posted by Troublemaker10
That sounds like 5-6 hours of a sleep a night.

How much "beauty sleep" do you need?
That sounds like 5-6 hours of a sleep a night.

How much "beauty sleep" do you need? Originally Posted by LexusLover
8hrs
8hrs Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
"Beauty sleep"? I thought you were already gorgeous!
"Beauty sleep"? I thought you were already gorgeous! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Awww you're making me blush now Thanks LL

But honestly I have to get at least 6 - 7 hours...
Try finding lavender oil but make sure its PURE look for a herbal health food store.. Rub some of it behind your ears on your chest & neck... It sounds crazy but it works you will sleep so good you will wake up drooling..
... but it works you will sleep so good you will wake up drooling.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
"drooling" for what?

You forget ... guys wake up with boners!
  • RoxyG
  • 09-22-2017, 07:33 AM
Melatonin
Foreal
"drooling" for what?

You forget ... guys wake up with boners! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lmao well you never know
Lmao well you never know Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Yea, you're correct. Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't.

And then at other times it gets that way DAYdreaming at the computer about punching someones throat with it.
I've done that too.
I run and workout a lot though
Melatonin Originally Posted by RoxyG
Is that like a vitamin supplement?