Coming to Ft.Worth... What is a good area?

Good morning!
I am coming to Ft.Worth today to work with a friend of mine (dancer from cab.north)
and would like to know what area is a good area?
Thanks in advance for any info you can share.
Change of plans(tomorrow), but thank you all.
Depends on what you want. There are a lot of places to stay, and lots of providers working in them, near Cab North, at 820 and North Beach St. But traffic in the area is a royal pain in the ass right now.

I mentioned this in a thread about northside traffic recently: Just 20 minutes away, counterclockwise around 820 and unfettered by construction issues, lies the little bedroom community of Benbrook, which has a Best Western, a Motel 6, and the Benbrook Inn and Suites (at least one room has a hot tub, as I learned from Bluesgirl once a long time ago), and a police force that's too busy writing traffic tickets to worry much about the hobby, so long as you don't draw attention to yourself.

A couple of miles further counterclockwise are a couple of satisfactory extended-stay motels on Bryant Irvin, and another one between Hulen and Bryant Irvin next to the NTB and Hooters. There's some construction going on in the area, but so far it's not an inconvenience at all.

There are lots of places to stay downtown, with downtown prices, naturally. There are a few places near I-30 and University on the west side, a few more at I-30 and Lackland, a few miles further west.

Feel free to PM me if I can help any further.
dallas