State: Pennsylvania
Address: near the post office
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj,dfk,daty
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long, blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a bbw, about 5' tall. Nice big tits.
Recommendation: Yes
Her backside looks huge in her pictures. Is it like that in person?
Her backside looks huge in her pictures. Is it like that in person? Originally Posted by MrPlows
It is
where's the link to see her?
https://pittsburgh.skipthegames.com/...t/827381080068

I believe this is the provider in review .
I personally find her disgusting, but she used to manage to have good looking girls working with her. I miss the red head she used to work with in forest hills. I think she's dead now.
It is Originally Posted by Looker151

Does she speak Greek? It would be a shame if she didn't.
I personally find her disgusting, but she used to manage to have good looking girls working with her. I miss the red head she used to work with in forest hills. I think she's dead now. Originally Posted by GenoGrecco

Was that the one who used to call herself Parris?
Was that the one who used to call herself Parris? Originally Posted by MrPlows
No, this is Lynn. She was on Indy’s, can’t remember the handle.
No, this is Lynn. She was on Indy’s, can’t remember the handle. Originally Posted by Littlekicks
LynnDoesIT
Lynndoes24h
Lynndoes24h Originally Posted by Osankyou
Yes thanks 😊
OMG, this is Lynn Does. Saw her a few years ago at her house in Monroeville back in the Indys days. No she doesn't speak Greek and she doesn't allow CIM. Back then she was fairly cute with some curves but she's a whole lot bigger now. My attitude, right or wrong, is that if you don't allow CIM then you had better be a goddess. So I would not recommend. Just my opinion.
  • Knute
  • 08-11-2021, 09:03 AM
OMG, this is Lynn Does. Saw her a few years ago at her house in Monroeville back in the Indys days. No she doesn't speak Greek and she doesn't allow CIM. Back then she was fairly cute with some curves but she's a whole lot bigger now. My attitude, right or wrong, is that if you don't allow CIM then you had better be a goddess. So I would not recommend. Just my opinion. Originally Posted by terrafirma1994
She was the worse half of a 2-for-1 bj special i got years back. Never again.