Fort Hood soldier found dead...

A soldier who recently returned from Obama's war on Ebola in West Africa was found dead in a puddle of vomit. Not word yet on any illness or condition he may have had but now we wait and find out what he died of.

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/local...yard/21698101/
Word: Not ebola.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/For...288442841.html

"Fort Hood Soldier Found Dead Tests Negative for Ebola"
So it was some new disease then? Worse than Ebola I guess.
So it was some new disease then? Worse than Ebola I guess. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

The autopsy should tell, if released. It was reported he had patient contacts.

Flu?

I have a long time friend, who frequently traveled overseas, and every time he came back home, before his wife would allow him in the house, she required him to strip naked in the garage and she sprayed him down with a pump-canister sprayer with some "germ killing" milky looking solution, the formula or ingredients of which I was not privileged to know, but was up to her disinfecting standards .... I think she didn't trust him and thought he was cheating on her!

(Having traveled with him, or met him, overseas, she had justifiable cause!)

That shit stank~!

Let's wait for the autopsy on this guy.
Naw, cant be the big E because they had to go through the quarantine process to give everybody the sense of security that they get from our government.
Obama's war on Ebola Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It is obvious by his reference to "OBAMA's war on Ebola" that JDIdiot is desperately searching for something else to blame on the President.

He will not to rest until he finds it!
Naw, cant be the big E because they had to go through the quarantine process to give everybody the sense of security that they get from our government. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Another article said he was excused from quarantine because of a family emergency but was ordered to "self-monitor."
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2015, 06:30 AM
A soldier who recently returned from Obama's war on Ebola in West Africa was found dead in a puddle of vomit. Not word yet on any illness or condition he may have had but now we wait and find out what he died of.

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/local...yard/21698101/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

And some of you wonder why I bash JD. He is the biggest hypocrite on here and quite possibly has benefited from government largeness than any poster her and is without a doubt the gayest. JewishLawyer would know for sure. Who gives the best head JL , lustylad or JD?

Again WTF the moronic buffoon you would be more comfortable in "Another Realm" forum or another board with a different orientation.
Again WTF the moronic buffoon you would be more comfortable in "Another Realm" forum or another board with a different orientation. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Doesn't take much for him to get focused on some guy's zipper.
Then again, he could have vomited and died from a drug overdose...
It doesn't matter what he will be found to have died from as long as Judy get's to trumpet something about Obie. If he was self monitoring, and did not report if he was showing symptoms it may be a new outbreak.
Then again, he could have vomited and died from a drug overdose... Originally Posted by ExNYer
...or just drowned.
EVA, you make a lot of stupid assumptions don't you.
EVA, you make a lot of stupid assumptions don't you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
He is one.