Question about a new review

I just tried to do a review for the first time. I followed the examples i have read in the thread. I filled out the areas of the review. I clicked on the review button and read the entire review over. I then went back and clicked on the submit button. It showed up it has been submitted. When i went to the north and east texas review page i clicked on the review i had just posted. The rest of the story is showing up on here. Can i only see that because i filled it out. Or did i do something wrong while posting it allowing it to be seen by everyone. If that is the case could you fix it and let me know what i did wrong
thanks
Lilman
You did nothing wrong. It's a good review
...... When i went to the north and east texas review page i clicked on the review i had just posted. The rest of the story is showing up on here. Can i only see that because i filled it out. Or did i do something wrong while posting it allowing it to be seen by everyone. Originally Posted by Lilman
No, you did nothing wrong. You are able to read YOUR ROS portion even when you haven't received PA credit yet or after PA expires. You wrote it...you can read it.
MMl