Thank God I got a foooking pussy!

Like ladays c'mon. Do da math. 2 sess at 250 an hour is 500. Minus maybe 150 tops for expenses. 350 take home for 2 hours of work. I lub it. Ain't hating, the average ecco lad, blue collar makes at best 50 an hour for a crane job where they have to climb stories to work. My gal Patna make 40 an hour WID two master's degree. Doctors and lawyers make 200 an hour after years of heartache. Ladies, what I'm saying is complaints about customers here and
Really youll got it made. Ladays, wake up every day and thank the pussy God's for your snatch, because most you females couldn't make it out here in the striits. Just saying...I wish I had a snapper. Toodles.
This board can't shut down fast enough
What the heck OP....I thought your degree was in Hotel Management.
Can't make enough money working for Mr. Patel?
Id say only 1 out of 10. Is probably worth 300 hr here on eccie. Zafiro and Aspen F. But I can't fact check that since 300hr is more than im willing to spend on pussy.
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2018, 09:35 AM
Like ladays c'mon. Do da math. 2 sess at 250 an hour is 500. Minus maybe 150 tops for expenses. 350 take home for 2 hours of work. I lub it. Ain't hating, the average ecco lad, blue collar makes at best 50 an hour for a crane job where they have to climb stories to work. My gal Patna make 40 an hour WID two master's degree. Doctors and lawyers make 200 an hour after years of heartache. Ladies, what I'm saying is complaints about customers here and
Really youll got it made. Ladays, wake up every day and thank the pussy God's for your snatch, because most you females couldn't make it out here in the striits. Just saying...I wish I had a snapper. Toodles. Originally Posted by shinepro
Makes sense to me, now start sucking dirty cocks from old hairy men for $100hr, that's 2 cocks btw. I just gave you a raise