Contact List Abandoned Due to Trolls

Find someone else to be Eccie's bitch.

Fuck you trolls.
Don’t let them get to you Katie.
You found a way to get your info out there and included all providers, I thought you did good.
Spam?
You know it has occurred to me that with me being harassed by asshole trolls, that the ladies on the list will receive nothing but the same harassment as well.
It's a shame it had over 80 ladies and I included the lists that are being created in SA and Austin as well, so it was basically a 3 city list.

And for some reason people can act and behave as adults and the lists are being created in other cities, but Houston is over run with dipshit immature loser trolls that have nothing better to do than harass women.
A hero without a cape....
I see where you tried to ruin the SA list as well SanMarcosGuy. Trolling in multiple cities. The mods responded in SA.
As the curator of a similar list, I will say that trolling is simply part of the game, my dear. Everywhere. When you allow trolls to ruffle your feathers and react to them, they win.

The only way to win against them is to ignore them and carry yourself with a dignity they envy.
Ok then someone else can do the work and let the trolls harass them.

I am not putting up with it.
CurvyKatie stop sending me messages and asking me questions about certain providers!
That's why you don't have a regular job.
Ok then someone else can do the work and let the trolls harass them.

I am not putting up with it. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Thanks a lot trolls, someone always has to screw it up. Thanks anyway for the good intentions Katie.
Very sad indeed!
As the curator of a similar list, I will say that trolling is simply part of the game, my dear. Everywhere. When you allow trolls to ruffle your feathers and react to them, they win.

The only way to win against them is to ignore them and carry yourself with a dignity they envy. Originally Posted by Max Steel
+100