same fuck/diff $$$$$

i see this shit and i get mad. and i know someone gone say i am wrong but this shit is just getting stupid
http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...003-19/7778998

http://neworleans.backpage.com/Femal...ean-19/3534480

no why does it make since to pay more for the same fuck,and the same time

prolly fake pics being used to promote different girls and the one with lower rates is probably seriously lower quality?
i figured a bait and switch.... its just the price jump that bothers me. because everyone seems to be doing it...like its cool...this is one of the things that go on cause we allow it. but i am not on it anymore...gotta draw the line somewhere

http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...dds-21/8639177

http://neworleans.backpage.com/Femal...als-21/3537400
I understand completely. Just yesterday, a girl from Cali got mad w/me when I asked if she'd see me for $100. She'd forgotten that that's what she was charging in Los Angeles, what she charged when she first arrived here, and what she charged me THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER! She killed any desire I had of seeing her.
The price went up when the blisters cleared up?
  • Ducky
  • 04-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Well guys, to be fair, the ladies do factor in the costs when setting the rates and if the travel/hotel is more in one place or the other, the rate may vary. Also they may charge more for touring than at home base with the same justification.
Well guys, to be fair, the ladies do factor in the costs when setting the rates and if the travel/hotel is more in one place or the other, the rate may vary. Also they may charge more for touring than at home base with the same justification. Originally Posted by Ducky
I cannot vouch for her...but what Ducky said may be true... I do have a difft donation rate for touring{ya cover extra cost}...alot of other other chicks I know also do the extra travel rate
She follows the market rate in that city, which is totally cool. Surely you should know that a posted rate in that particular city is the one that she is asking YOU for. It doesn't matter what her rate is in any other geographic location. Personally, I wouldn't have bothered with showing you emotion at all; I would've hung up.

If I have to travel outside my area of comfort in Houston, unless it's multi hour appointment, he's paying for the time that I have to travel. In certain areas of Houston, I will not go unless it's a minimum of two hours that he's paying/booking for.
Personally, I wouldn't have bothered with showing you emotion at all; I would've hung up. Originally Posted by Jacquie
Personally, that's why I've never attempted to call you.

What both Dallas & Ducky suggested are perfectly sensible; I know that travel rates can be quite costly. However, in my aforementioned case, the provider whom I had already seen at one rate was now charging double the rate that I saw her at the first time, and became irate when I asked if I could visit her at the rate for which I had already seen her. She said no, and I didn't press the issue. I felt it was her loss, as she probably felt it was mine.
I always grandfather in my donation rates...even when I travel

It is my repeat clients who are my bread & butter
And that's why I dig you, Dallas. I've been peeping your persona on these boards for a while, and I must admit, I'm intrigued. I've been eating my Wheaties and drinking my milk, daily; I thinking that I'm almost ready for a ride. You'll be getting that call much sooner than later, doll. :-D
Personally, that's why I've never attempted to call you.

What both Dallas & Ducky suggested are perfectly sensible; I know that travel rates can be quite costly. However, in my aforementioned case, the provider whom I had already seen at one rate was now charging double the rate that I saw her at the first time, and became irate when I asked if I could visit her at the rate for which I had already seen her. She said no, and I didn't press the issue. I felt it was her loss, as she probably felt it was mine. Originally Posted by spaceage3k
That's a different story then.

I didn't mean that to be rude. I'm just saying, time wasters hound us ladies every day. You have to weed through some of them... and to eliminate them quickly, rather than getting frustrated, you end the contact.
That's a different story then.

I didn't mean that to be rude. I'm just saying, time wasters hound us ladies every day. You have to weed through some of them... and to eliminate them quickly, rather than getting frustrated, you end the contact. Originally Posted by Jacquie
I can understand that too. I've heard, from some providers, the tales of guys who seem to only want to window-shop...seldom with any intention to buy. It's almost like they have a fetish to be annoying. That being said, I apologize for any rudeness in my response.
yes that is true what Miss Jacquie said...we do get alot of timewasters.....but ya just gotta put on a "happy face" and pluck those weeds...lol!!

{and Space sugar...anytime!!!}