20 to 6, Denver at Halftime.

Rather interesting.
  • WTF
  • 01-08-2012, 04:58 PM
The Steelers are not a healthy team going in and Big Ben got hurt worse and a anchor in their DL got hurt. Not looking good for the Steelers. Tebow has played well.
I expected the Broncos to whip the Steeler's ass, but now .

. . the game is going into overtime.

High Drama!

. . . The Broncos win!

. . So anybody else doubting my predictions now?

The Steelers recievers got them back in it, but then "T-Bo" does what he is not suppose to do, throw a perfect strike for a touchdown in the first play of overtime.

It will all probably end next week end against the Patriots, but today was a great game.
I expected the Broncos to whip the Steeler's ass, but now .

. . the game is going into overtime.

High Drama!

. . . The Broncos win!

. . So anybody else doubting my predictions now?

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
We have no doubt that you are the biggest fucking dumb ass on this board.
Tebow has 'John 3-16' under his eys.
He threw for 316 yards
His completion percentage was 31.6

This shits getting scary
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2012, 09:03 AM
The New England Patroits have already beaten God once...

I suspect that they will do it again nxt Saturday.

His completion percentage was higher than that btw. He was 10 for 21

His average yard per completion was 31.6

316 ttl yards divided by 10 completions...31.6

I wonder how supportive some of you would be of him if his faith was Muslim and he prayed to allah after ever score. Maybe Cassius Clay can convert him! That would be a hoot. Same person , different God. Same reaction? I think not!
I don't talk football generally (it is just a game) but when someone expresses an opinion so divorced from reality and disgusting to boot, yes, I am talking about WTF and his claim that New England played and beat God...

I've never heard of God playing football. Of course as a deist I don't think God gets involved (if he, she, or it exists). WTF thinks otherwise without offering proof. WTF is either delusional or so incredibly mean and nasty that he would make that statement.

Fact is, even for someone who doesn't care, it was a good game and I do like that the naysayers had their teeth knocked down their throats again.
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2012, 06:24 PM
I don't talk football generally (it is just a game) but when someone expresses an opinion so divorced from reality and disgusting to boot, yes, I am talking about WTF and his claim that New England played and beat God...

I've never heard of God playing football. Of course as a deist I don't think God gets involved (if he, she, or it exists). WTF thinks otherwise without offering proof. WTF is either delusional or so incredibly mean and nasty that he would make that statement.

Fact is, even for someone who doesn't care, it was a good game and I do like that the naysayers had their teeth knocked down their throats again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Look dickhead, I was just joking around and responding to Jackie S.

Denver had already played NE this year and spanked their ass. Thus they had already beaten God.

I now know why you do not usually respond to football threads... you seem to know nothing about them. In fact , you seem to respond to a bunch of threads in which you know very little about the subject matter.

Should I start a thread about assholes? You seemed to be well versed in that ...

You Can't beat God

Tebow has 'John 3-16' under his eys.
He threw for 316 yards
His completion percentage was 31.6

This shits getting scary Originally Posted by Jackie S
That dubious honor has always belonged to you and only you, your assholeness.

Actually, the world is much better when the cockroaches crawl under the rocks where they are destined to live out their miserable lives.

But, I suppose it was just the excessive rains that brought your useless dumb ass out today.

We have no doubt that you are the biggest fucking dumb ass on this board. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I said all of that in jest. But I think you knew that.

Heck, Tom Brady might be writing a check to Joel Olsteen right now just to be safe.
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2012, 09:48 PM
I said all of that in jest. But I think you knew that.

Heck, Tom Brady might be writing a check to Joel Olsteen right now just to be safe. Originally Posted by Jackie S
LOL That might be a smart move!
WTF, you've just demonstrated your vast knowledge of assholes is so much greater than mine. Congratulations!