Greece: Pedophilia is a Disability - Collect Your Payment!

Yes, in Greece you are considered "disabled" if you are a pedophile, and therefore eligible for government disability payments. Hmmm . . . We would never allow our tax dollars to support such a regime, would we? Oh, crap. We did. Thank you, Mr. President!

http://danieljmitchell.wordpress.com...medium=twitter

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...llP_story.html

I surprised they have enough money to to add more candidates to their disability programs. Convicted pedophiles should be in gas chambers not in hospitals getting better deals on organs than law abiding citizens.
This is Obama's fault? You know, you make some semi-valid points....and then you veer out of the lane like this and post something so stupidly partisan, it undermines the (few) times you make sense. Let Barleycorn handle the light lifting....he's better at it.
Yes. Obama wants US taxpayers to assist in the greek bailout.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...bailout-redux/
Yes. Obama wants US taxpayers to assist in the greek bailout.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...bailout-redux/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I really don't get why we help all these other countries out, does this in any way benefit the US?
Good Question; IMO any help we are providing benefits American banks and bond holders of bad Greek debt. It doesn't help us working stiffs!

I really don't get why we help all these other countries out, does this in any way benefit the US? Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Aside from the whole foreign aid issue, this just makes me sick to my tummy. I'll give the pedophiles some aid; they can help me practice with the new handgun I got for Christmas. I'll paint a target on their behinds and tell them to bend over. That will, in turn, help them into the next plane of existence, where hopefully they'll be reborn as pond scum and devoured by really ugly carp, who will be eaten by gators, caught by the Swamp People, and then made into boots worn by rednecks who will kick other pedophiles to pulp. Karmic circle of life.
I really don't get why we help all these other countries out, does this in any way benefit the US? Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Economics 101 FTW
Bogus Economics 101..............same economic thinking that created "too big to fail" so American taxpayers would foot the bill for GM, AIG, and a whole host of other largess to corporate America.
Economics 101 FTW Originally Posted by JohnnyFarangly
Yes that reply was quite substantial

Bogus Economics 101..............same economic thinking that created "too big to fail" so American taxpayers would foot the bill for GM, AIG, and a whole host of other largess to corporate America. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I would think common sense would overpower economics in this case, we already know that throwing money to solve a countries financial problems won't help if the country is not willing to learn from their mistakes.

Sure a bailout might help Greece for a few months or a year or two but what happens when that money is all spent and they don't see it being reciprocated through the payment of taxes ( which I hear is a big reason why they are in so much debt in the first place). Bailouts seem to only reward bad behavior.
Aside from the whole foreign aid issue, this just makes me sick to my tummy. I'll give the pedophiles some aid; they can help me practice with the new handgun I got for Christmas. I'll paint a target on their behinds and tell them to bend over. That will, in turn, help them into the next plane of existence, where hopefully they'll be reborn as pond scum and devoured by really ugly carp, who will be eaten by gators, caught by the Swamp People, and then made into boots worn by rednecks who will kick other pedophiles to pulp. Karmic circle of life. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I like that Fancyinheels a good old fashioned BUCKWHEAT.
Maybe I can get government help for my sexual disability. . . I have a limp.
This is Obama's fault? You know, you make some semi-valid points....and then you veer out of the lane like this and post something so stupidly partisan, it undermines the (few) times you make sense. Let Barleycorn handle the light lifting....he's better at it. Originally Posted by timpage
This illustrates the absurdity of foreign aid. When we give money to the Greek government, some of it is going to pedophiles. The President could stop this, but he doesn't. The next President, likely a Republican, will continue the practice, and it will still piss me off. That is bi-partisan.

Bailouts seem to only reward bad behavior. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
not bad behavior, bad practices; bad policies.