That one person

Ok, we all have that one person that just makes us get all goofy and tripping over our tongues that we would give almost anything to get to know on a more "personal" level. For me, it is Stevie Nicks. I have had a one sided love affair with her for the last 35 years. Don't care that she is going to be 65 this year, would still drop trousers for her in half a heart beat!

So who has been your fantasy through out the years? And ladies, please feel free to chime in as well.
I've also had a thing for Stevie Nicks since the 70's. Since you brought up a singer, that lil spinner Pat Benatar always did it for me too. I would have done anything to bed Meg Ryan, and if I think about it too much I'll have a two page list of ladies.
I like to be more realistic and lust after hot strippers and some really fine providers.

For movie stars Raquel Welch really got me going and would love to play with Dolly Parton.
betty white
betty white Originally Posted by redd19
She was hot, but gave a cbj.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-13-2013, 07:42 PM
Sofia Vergara...

Lucy Liu...

Amy Adams and Cote de Pablo just do it for me.

On my naughty list, Jynx Maze and Nicole Aniston

If only...

Scarlett Johansson does it for me.
Looking at all these pics,,,, I just don't think I can have just the "one".
Looking at all these pics,,,, I just don't think I can have just the "one". Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111

And you are the Moral Compass. The rest of us don't have a chance.
Farrah Marie - but at $2,000/hr I passed
The one I have always wanted to get with while growing up, Samantha Fox!!!