Manscaping - anywhere to go in Austin?

I normally do this at home, but are there service providers here in Austin that provide manscaping services? Sounds like it might be a fun experience. I'm not looking for a waxing, just an all-over trim and clean-up. Especially in those areas I can't reach at home.

Any suggestions? Anyone have someone you use? It doesn't necessarily have to be a provider. TIA!
Dagny D.E.W. can take care of you in this department. And when she’s done with the manscaping part, she’ll probably check her work with a massage and shiatsu.

Monk
Thanks Monk! I sent her an email.

If there any other providers that are open to providing this service, please shoot me a PM.
  • ezman
  • 07-07-2010, 09:11 AM
There has been a female posting on CL (and maybe BP as well) that provides trimming, shaving, and/or waxing for guys. Her ads usually said something about "making everything appear bigger". I actually called her once and talked to her. She said she had some clients who waxed, but she personally didn't recommend waxing the scrotum ... somewhat painful ... but some guys could take it and others couldn't.

Can't find one of her ads right now.

Does anyone else know about her?
Thanks to Monk for remembering my old ads where I started offering the "shiatzu" and wanted the shaved balls and I was willing to D.E.W. that for you. Little extra tip. At this point your choice of tip + you bring the new razor etc. I will be gentle.

Still you need to get the body rub to go with it and I will make that an experience to remember forever. LOL
You are thinking of Waxing by Addie....she provides 'manscaping' services out of an apartment in the 183/290 area. Very professional and uses a special sugar wax that hurts less on your pubes. She'll do the full 'brazillion' on you, too. PM me if you need her contact info. Nice gal. (Note: she is a non-sex person - don't even try something sexual with her).