BigKotex's Handpicked Dem Nominee for President Bails

That didn't take long. Jim Webb may even bail from the Democratic party. He must have woken up from killing a man that thew a grenade at him in Nam to see that the Cong was running his party. Pity. At least he woke up.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/1...ing-out-214952

"I fully accept that my views on many issues are not compatible with the power structure and the nominating base of the Democratic Party," Webb told reporters at the National Press Club in Washington. The current Democratic hierarchy, he said, "is not comfortable with many of the policies laid forth, and frankly I am not that comfortable with many of theirs."
Story Continued Below
On whether he would continue to call himself a Democrat, Webb responded, "We'll think about that."
Maybe some hope for biggie after all...

Turdy, in case you missed it ... Webb didn't close the door on running ... as an Indy!
Yes I did Mr Poor Reading Comprehension. But Webb running as an indy is about as useful as lipstick on Debbie Wasserman-Schulz.

No comments about Webb possibly leaving the Democratic Party due to ideological reasons? That's so like you.
Will that mean a Trump/ Webb ticket?
Guess he did want to be seen with that group of commies.
Did or didn't?
You can't blame him. With those other 4 trying to "out Bernie"Bernie in that debate, he was probably thinking......"I don't even want to be associated with this bunch".

Webb is no doubt an honorable man, but politically, I would say he is finished.
if he ran as an independent that would help Hillary or perhaps Bernard

he seemed quite the befuddled debater during the who cares the least about American values tv spectacle

his dim party has left reason and care to embrace expediency and winning, he seemed uncomfortable with that, but like the frog in the pot of water, he may become inured to its destructiveness
  • DSK
  • 10-21-2015, 11:17 AM
I liked what the guy had to say about running as an independent, especially the part about only negroes deserve affirmative action.
  • WTF
  • 10-21-2015, 11:55 AM

his dim party has left reason and care to embrace expediency and winning, Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You silly SOB , in War and politics. ...winning is the only goal.
You silly SOB , in War and politics. ...winning is the only goal. Originally Posted by WTF
quit sucking up to me
Will that mean a Trump/ Webb ticket? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
BOZO/BOZO 2016
BOZO/BOZO 2016 Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Oh ... so you and Turdy are running on the same ticket.

Which one of you is at the top of the ticket?

Or should I have asked which one of you is on top?