Encounter: Jay at Blue Spa is Wild & Passionate, I dub her "J. Edgar Hoover" for Her Thorough Investigation of My Desires, and Her Hoover Vacuum BBBJ Style!

Date: Thursday
Name: Jay
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Denton Drive, South of Royal Lane
Phone: 9722412999
City: Dallas
State: Wisconsin
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK (lots), Breast Play, BBBJ (lots), BLS, Russian, Body and Stripper Sliding (2 directions), RCG, CG, TUMA, Standing DoggieCIP, More Breast Play & DFK, Spankings, DATY
Hair Length and Color: very long, mostly blonde mix
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'6", 125 LBS., shaved, still some what tanned, full B cups, nice face, soft ass, over all pretty MILF
Recommendation: Yes
Thank you mi hermano for the excellent read! If only all reviews were as detailed, juicy, and entertaining as yours! We would spend all day reading reviews rather than going to work or meeting the ladies!

The moment I read "DFK (lots)" I was hooked! I enjoy DFK more than anything else! It's obvious that Jay provides exceptional service with a friendly playful attitude. As always, you researched well and chose the right lady to meet. Thanks for sharing this beautiful experience with us, mucho gracias!
Good very informative review Chung
Another excellent review of such an excellent lady. Good to see you back here, Chung . . . I thought maybe you were scared off or something.

(Great review of the classy and classic Lara as well, btw -- you beat me to her, but I hope to be correcting that soon)!
I beat you too her also Bobby you're getting slow in your old age
  • Jtbc
  • 10-05-2019, 10:58 AM
I wish I knew how to review like that.
Bobby's been doing this a long time
Nice one Chung !
  • Aoi
  • 10-05-2019, 07:07 PM
Bobbyman and chung should Co write a book
I’d buy that book in a heartbeat. Call it A Tale of Two Masters heh heh heh
I’d buy that book in a heartbeat. Call it A Tale of Two Masters heh heh heh Originally Posted by OldGramps
thanks Old Gramps, and everyone!

Bobbyman and chung should Co write a book Originally Posted by Aoi
we can be co-Authors, but Ghostrider will be our Ghost Writer!
We need more pun control around here.

But Jay can win one for the Gipper any time.
she (Jay) can keep the evening, pleasing!

I don't think anyone gonna get that pun
I don't get that pun, you're right..

I do know that evenings are pleasing with Jay, and that goes for mornings and afternoons as well.

and I know I will never view a Hoover vacuum cleaner the same way again!
She got a grip 2