Question about safety

What would happen if you were inside an AMP ( caught with your pants down ) when it got raided? Would you go to jail? Would you be fined? Would you be questioned? What would be the proper response to LE?
You're fucked literally. You're not convincing anyone that your cock is inside a girl in a purely consensual relationship involving no exchange of money. Go directly to jail do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars.
I don’t really see how they would have any evidence of anything even if you were actually fucking at the time they walked in unless they had a camera planted recording the entire exchange. I can’t recall ever reading about customers being arrested in any raids and when number 1 was raided the article mentioned an older proprietor that they were unable to arrest because she was unknown theough the investigation and they had no warrant for her.
I just hope I'm not in one pounding away when they walk in..
I just hope I'm not in one pounding away when they walk in.. Originally Posted by Heartside
That's why I'm in favor of putting up a security gate for vehicles especially at NW Hwy. It's private property and the city should have zero say in what measures they take to secure themselves. It would buy valuable minutes to get dressed and flush the cover.
That actually happened to me years ago at a Spa on Harry Hines that is no longer open. I was balls deep into a cute girl when someone from the front yelled "5-0". And a light came on in the room. We jumped off and tried to get dressed as fast as possible. When the officer came to the door, he asked me questions. I was still wearing the condom under my pants. And my boxers were under the massage table. I only said over and over "What law exactly am I breaking?". He asked me how much cash I had in my pocket. I said none. He was just trying to shake me down I guess. Just stay cool. It IS NOT against the law to be inside a local licensed business. They checked us both for outstanding warrants and left.
Yikes! Thanks for sharing the first hand experience... everything else is speculation.
He asked me how much cash I had in my pocket. I said none. He was just trying to shake me down I guess. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
He was trying to determine if you had the house fee in your pocket. You're lucky he didn't pat you down and notice you weren't wearing any underwear. I'm sure the cover still on your rock hard cock would have been a sure sign as to what was going on.
You're fucked literally. You're not convincing anyone that your cock is inside a girl in a purely consensual relationship involving no exchange of money. Go directly to jail do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars. Originally Posted by twitch760
You’re absolutely wrong. You’re required to hand over ID. They will run a check as CT stated. Be polite. Do what they tell you. Don’t be a dick. Keep your mouth shut. Admit to nothing. If it goes as far as a trip downtown, the only words out of your mouth are “yes” when they ask you if you understand your rights, and “I’d like to speak with a lawyer”. I guarantee you it doesn’t go that far. Knowing what you did is one thing. Proving it is another. This isn’t a murder case.
  • cjoll
  • 12-03-2019, 04:44 PM
You’re absolutely wrong. You’re required to hand over ID. They will run a check as CT stated. Be polite. Do what they tell you. Don’t be a dick. Keep your mouth shut. Admit to nothing. If it goes as far as a trip downtown, the only words out of your mouth are “yes” when they ask you if you understand your rights, and “I’d like to speak with a lawyer”. I guarantee you it doesn’t go that far. Knowing what you did is one thing. Proving it is another. This isn’t a murder case. Originally Posted by Ronin3
A little bit of nuance... If you’re actually caught in the act you’re probably taking a ride. If you’re able to get your pants on and stay quiet as you said, you’re probably just in for some anxiety. There is a reason these places use an inside door that’s locked and they remove the “donation” from the room before hand. If they don’t remove it before hand, you should ask them to. It also depends on the warrant. If the warrant is for evidence of prostitution and they find the various “tools of the trade” in the room, you’re probably taking a ride. Even if they find evidence you have a lot of defenses but that comes after you’ve gone with your new friends. If they’re there for practicing massage w/o a license or one of the other alternatives they won’t look in the places where said tools are kept or at least even a terrible attorney can have the case dismissed. Lots of variables, but most likely if you don’t self incriminate you’re probably leaving in your own car.

If you’re super worried about it, wear a plumber’s uniform and just pull your pecker through your fly, if the cops come just run into the shower and start mumbling about having to come back later to snake that pipe.
You’re absolutely wrong. You’re required to hand over ID. They will run a check as CT stated. Be polite. Do what they tell you. Don’t be a dick. Keep your mouth shut. Admit to nothing. If it goes as far as a trip downtown, the only words out of your mouth are “yes” when they ask you if you understand your rights, and “I’d like to speak with a lawyer”. I guarantee you it doesn’t go that far. Knowing what you did is one thing. Proving it is another. This isn’t a murder case. Originally Posted by Ronin3
OP did say caught with your pants down. If they walk in and you're naked and she's naked and money is on the counter and condoms are in the room you're taking a ride downtown.

A little bit of nuance... If you’re actually caught in the act you’re probably taking a ride. If you’re able to get your pants on and stay quiet as you said, you’re probably just in for some anxiety. There is a reason these places use an inside door that’s locked and they remove the “donation” from the room before hand. If they don’t remove it before hand, you should ask them to. It also depends on the warrant. If the warrant is for evidence of prostitution and they find the various “tools of the trade” in the room, you’re probably taking a ride. Originally Posted by cjoll

Bingo you're going downtown as they just witnessed a misdemeanor in the act.

Bingo you're going downtown as they just witnessed a misdemeanor in the act. Originally Posted by twitch760
What misdemeanor? Cite the chapter and subsection of the Texas Penal Code. Use Google if you like.

If the charge is "Manifestation for the purpose of Prostitution" that's a City of Dallas charge and is a ticketable offense,Class C. Fine only,no jail time. They "can" transport you downtown, but you can bond yourself out (there's an ATM in the book in area of Sterrett). You'd only get a trip to Sterrett if you were a horse's ass.

In this scenario, how did the police get in a locked spa room with the shower area attached?
  • CD69
  • 12-04-2019, 07:22 AM
interesting, so I had always imagined that there would be enough warning of people coming in that I could get face down on the table and from there I'm playing dumb. No officer I did a google search for spa, been a crappy week and this place came up - did I do something wrong? I've only been a couple times in my life to a spa and they all seem a little odd to me.
There is a reason these places use an inside door that’s locked and they remove the “donation” from the room before hand. If they don’t remove it before hand, you should ask them to. Originally Posted by cjoll
only on the Internet