Encounter: Mmmmm ! Munched on Bunny at Rainbow’s

Date: Dec1,’19
Name: Bunny
Address and Phone: Rainbow Platinum - 2018 W Northwest Highway St #120 Phone: (214) 772-8121
Address: I35 area
Phone: 214 772 9121
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: We did aggressive DFK, TS with the 69 , BBBJ+DT, Russians, kitty slides all over, nuru style. Then more oral, Asian CG , back facing ACG and K9 to close.
Hair Length and Color: Black or dark, and longer
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Gorgeous proportions, thinner girl with a bigger Pair of upgrades ( and I liked the bigger knobs on them). Ass is not too big but nicely shaped and long legs. Clean shaved SE and very cute. She has a cute face too , no ink I remember and likes to talk and to moan.
Recommendation: Yes
Unfortunately, Bunny is no longer at Rainbow. Tuesday, December 03 was her last day there. Stay tuned. NC
Unfortunately, Bunny is no longer at Rainbow. Tuesday, December 03 was her last day there. Stay tuned. NC Originally Posted by NamjaChingu
Where did she go?
Awww fckmy life I was planning on seeing here this weekend anyone knows where she might gone to
Bunny is presently not working. Stay tuned. She may resurface soon. NC
  • btbb
  • 12-05-2019, 11:31 AM
"Aged to perfection" doesn't tell us much. Even when she resurfaces it would be nice to at least have a close estimate. Thanks.
I also wanted to see her this weekend

Does she usually stay "gone" long?