ISO strapon-friendly outcall providers in Austin

Title says it all. Please respond with the size of your equipment.

Thanks!!!
This belongs more in the austin ISO forum. Btw i do outcalls and strapons.
I thought of putting it there, but the Austin forums are fairly narrow minded. Every time there's a TS review in the Austin Other section it quickly goes down flames from all the bigots and homophobes. I could see a post like this in the Austin ISO section going south just as quickly. I figured posting it here would yield more useful info.
I thought of putting it there, but the Austin forums are fairly narrow minded. Every time there's a TS review in the Austin Other section it quickly goes down flames from all the bigots and homophobes. I could see a post like this in the Austin ISO section going south just as quickly. I figured posting it here would yield more useful info. Originally Posted by john_doe1978
No problem! You can also use the RTM button to help get the staff to look at those comments.
That's somewhat true. You might want to also check out sue nami
I don't think Sue does outcalls though I might be wrong.
Did you ever find anyone? I would try *ShannonShane*. She has pegged me several times and it is super hot!
This belongs more in the austin ISO forum. Btw i do outcalls and strapons. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
do you have your own strapon?
what about face sitting/smothering
heres mine....I have several sizes
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20141007181745modified (1).jpg (13.7 KB, 344 views) File Type: jpg 52bbf148354d5e6dcabf61581b5fa140.jpg (7.1 KB, 343 views) File Type: jpg 20141007_181920 modified.jpg (47.8 KB, 342 views)
heres mine....I have several sizes Originally Posted by DallasRain
if only you were in austin
Well I will be that way next month....
I'm not based in Austin but I do visit about every two weeks. My collection is huge and a lot of it portable did you ever find anyone to help you with these fantasies?
I'm in Austin for couple days babe and provide strap on play and no problems doing an out call