Rubberist?

Are there any Dommes who are into latex/rubber? And I don't mean just her sexy body enveloped like second skin, I mean a domme who has latex or rubber outfits for her sub to put on for a different type of bondage session, Any one in Dallas with a dungeon equipped for rubber bondage? I'd like to book a rubber session just to see what it is like to be immobilized in rubber while your Domme teases, torments, or inflict pain, while you are totally helpless.
If a sub has a particular fetish...fur, leather, rubber, latex, bondage, CBT, nylons, shoes, tube socks...whatever his fetish...he can buy the "object of his lust" and bring it with him, send you the money is advance for you to buy it, pick it up on the way for a session, or buy it and have it sent to you for a later time.

While squirrel skins aren't exactly my cup of tea, it might be that a sub enjoys being rubbed with them.

One guy was into those old chiffon nightgowns. I didn't own one, so he brought a duffle bag full of them.
They were lovely!I
Most domes have enough things aboard to excite the most ardent fetishist, but not all of us have a rubber room.