⊰.·Thank You 💋 Dallas!·.⊱

Just wanted to say Thank you So much to the Gents of Dallas!
I can't believe I've never visited before- I will be back again and SOON!
Also Sorry to the many Gents I did not have time to meet, hope to see you next visit!
Happy Holidays Everyone!!

You guys Definitely know how to appreciate some fine Italian Candi here!

*Thank you so much to all the Ladies that were extra helpful with reference checks!*
You were here? In DFW? Dang, sorry I missed you...
For the love of god, look at the legs and boobs on her. OMG where have you been hiding and when will you be back to dallas.
Thank you so much, both of you!

Yes I was there! I Only put up one ad for pre-booking and I was booked solid, did'nt even get a chance to put another ad up once I arrived, or a p411 ad! Dallas definitely knew how to treat me! I will be returning early next year for sure- you guys have officially been added to my tour list!
Add me too. Sorry I missed you but great to hear that Dallas was nice to you.
Hope to see you on your next trip.
Happy holidays!
Damn! Sorry I missed you. Come back soon!
  • Deke
  • 12-13-2013, 07:27 AM
Sorry I missed you too! Thanks for the post and,... your "Thank You" will go a long way, on here and, in life.
Be careful and come back soon.
Class act:

A Thank You note.
Wow- well again, Thank you guys!

I always put up Thank you notes, my clients are the reason the visits are so good, of coarse Im more than happy to always say Thanks again!

No worries, Dallas apparently had an addiction to Candi!
So I'll be back soon and often, just remember, I do tour- but am low volume, I book up very fast! Just keep and eye out for me please, hope to meet you all soon!
Wait...What...You were in Dallas?! I'll have to watch the ads a little more closely.

TM
LOL wow, yes
Good to know now Dallas is a good new spot for me!
Very awesome trip, all off one ad- lol!

I definitely know, had I planned a longer visit- you guys could keep me busy for a while! Be back soon..