‘Final Thoughts’: God Bless San Bernardino

I have watched several of rants she nails it, and she is easy on the eye!

http://www.theblaze.com/contribution...an-bernardino/
When a stupid cunt sits in front of a studio camera and calls out the "media," then I've got to stop the blathering at that point.

Buffy American Slayer. Glenn Beck's whooker.

Ms Tomi Lahren... WE have your back in Mississippi!!!
When a stupid cunt sits in front of a studio camera and calls out the "media," then I've got to stop the blathering at that point.

Buffy American Slayer. Glenn Beck's whooker. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
She makes more sense than any lefty loud mouth blogger....such as yourself.
To you and the SLUNT maybe!
She makes more sense than any lefty loud mouth blogger....such as yourself. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
They (he) don't realize it. That's why things are so fucked up in this country.
To you and the SLUNT maybe! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shut up pussy. Fuck your desire for gun control. Unless you can muster up the guts to be the first one through the door then don't say shit.

Jim
FBI states it was in fact a terrorist act.
Obama dumbfounded, but that is the status quo.
Assup could not be any more dumbfounded than he is, scientist reveal fact that it is impossible for a human being to be any more dumbfounded than that.
Talk about dumbfounded, Barbara Boxer has said that California has common sense gun laws that ARE WORKING. What state did San Bernadino finally end up in after it left California?
  • DSK
  • 12-04-2015, 03:48 PM

Buffy American Slayer. Glenn Beck's whooker. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fucking bastard misogynistic asshole - how can you call yourself a fucking liberal and call a woman you disagree with a cunt? You need to kill yourself if you love America, you unpatriotic faggot.
Talk about dumbfounded, Barbara Boxer has said that California has common sense gun laws that ARE WORKING. What state did San Bernadino finally end up in after it left California? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
From what I've read, the guns used in the San Bernardino massacre were purchased legally in 2011 and 2012.

"Authorities say the man bought the guns legally in 2011 and 2012, each time shortly after Farook bought a handgun."

The only thing done that was illegal was:

"A second rifle was subsequently changed to have a large-capacity detachable magazine which would be illegal under California law, the source said."

So, if true, I would say the California gun control laws worked as intended. Farook could not purchase an illegal large-capacity detachable magazine for his rifle. He had to change the rifle. Can't blame a California law for that.
Fucking bastard misogynistic asshole - how can you call yourself a fucking liberal and call a woman you disagree with a cunt? You need to kill yourself if you love America, you unpatriotic faggot. Originally Posted by DSK
asswipe wants his title back that his reach around buddy took from him
DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR
FBI states it was in fact a terrorist act.
Obama dumbfounded, but that is the status quo.
Assup could not be any more dumbfounded than he is, scientist reveal fact that it is impossible for a human being to be any more dumbfounded than that. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Bet he's good at searching for endangered salamanders in Barton Springs Creek!

"FBI states it was in fact a terrorist act."

To maintain any appearance of credibility they HAD TO CALL IT THAT WAY!
Obama is not Happy, he is Goofy and Dopey.

He is pissed at the FBI for calling it an act of terrorism.