Who is responsible in an AGENCY?

I am NOT going to do a poll, but I ask for feedback with examples if you wish of the following question.

Who is responsible in a SPA or AGENCY setup or even in a CO-OP, even with an INDIE, that the supplies are in place and available? The "manager" or "appointment setter"? The provider herself? The client?

I have been to more than one spa where when it came time to 'suit up', there was no glove to be found. I did NOT go back!

I have been to a spa where she told me she had only one. I did not believe her (the ASPD review is lost), but enjoyed the time with CFS and BBBJTC.

I experienced this at a certain AGENCY/Co-Op. I had a great time with the lady. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and wrote a sincere glowing review. But I am more than a little peeved at the 'appointment taker' for allowing this to happen. And I am further irked at having learned since that others have similar experience. That is at this Place when it comes time suit up, 'there is only one glove available.' THIS SEEMS TO BE A PATTERN AT THIS PLACE.

When msog has been promised, does not this constitute a form of fraud?

What do you make of it?

One thing I have decided is to pick up a box of my favorite gloves as I intend to visit a place where this might happen. I know it is NEVER an issue with my favorite INDIEs, which prompts me to not return to this PLACE. Perhaps the ladies at this Place will go INDIE and can take better care of this part of the business and the client.

Comments please.

Congratulations to the City of NO, and the Saints!

rr
It seems to this simple bastard that the "manager" of the co-op would be responsible, right? It's not like she brings anything else tangible to the table except for a schizophrenic board persona and mediocre advertising/scheduling skills, hypothetically speaking of course. What are the ACTUAL providers of the co-op paying her for if not to keep the incall well stocked?
It seems to this simple bastard that the "manager" of the co-op would be responsible, right? It's not like she brings anything else tangible to the table except for a schizophrenic board persona and mediocre advertising/scheduling skills, hypothetically speaking of course. What are the ACTUAL providers of the co-op paying her for if not to keep the incall well stocked? Originally Posted by enderwiggin

hi ho hi ho keyboard shopping I go.
Just to play devil's advocate, shouldn't the OP have been armed with a three pack before entering the fields of pleasure? On another hand it isn't completely insane to expect the ladies working at the coin-op to do the same, in case a client forgets or something.

That being said why doesn't sofia take some time out from shopping for designer towels or sunglasses at Neiman's, stop by the CVS and buy a variety pack of mangloves?

Maybe and this is just a rumor, her cut of the phone bill shouldn't be a buck twentyfive unless she is doing a pre-show fluff or running to the condoms galore in the heat of the crisis. Clearly rr sofia owes you and by review the rest of us make up sex.
Just to play devil's advocate, shouldn't the OP have been armed with a three pack before entering the fields of pleasure? On another hand it isn't completely insane to expect the ladies working at the coin-op to do the same, in case a client forgets or something. Originally Posted by Wayward
I'll never be confused with a Boy Scout... but I am down with their motto!

In this day & age, when two (or more!) "consentings" are fortunate enough to meet, I'll never understand why all parties don't have man-gloves falling out of every pocket or purse pouch...
At least ask you to bring some supplies.
I had a provider ask me supplies once it was not problem.
I'll never be confused with a Boy Scout... but I am down with their motto!

In this day & age, when two (or more!) "consentings" are fortunate enough to meet, I'll never understand why all parties don't have man-gloves falling out of every pocket or purse pouch... Originally Posted by Sisyphus
When I went to Colorado over the holidays I wore my ski jacket most places, including visiting providers. When I was flying back to Houston, I had to put my ski jacket through the security at the airport. The security person pulled my jacket out of the container and asked if he could empty the pockets.....yea, condoms....everyone around, including people in line got a big laugh.

But I do carry condoms in my pocket VIRTUALLY everywhere I go.
  • Trnch
  • 02-08-2010, 10:41 AM
I have not visited this particular agency, but have had similar issues with the one man glove in other spots. Right now is no time to be jacking with hobbyist and vice versa. It is getting competitive and service should be #1. Yes, it is nice to have a nice establishment to go too, but one is not there to check out the towels.
It seems to this simple bastard that the "manager" of the co-op would be responsible, right? It's not like she brings anything else tangible to the table except for a schizophrenic board persona and mediocre advertising/scheduling skills, hypothetically speaking of course. What are the ACTUAL providers of the co-op paying her for if not to keep the incall well stocked? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
+1

and thank you!
Just to play devil's advocate, shouldn't the OP have been armed with a three pack before entering the fields of pleasure? On another hand it isn't completely insane to expect the ladies working at the coin-op to do the same, in case a client forgets or something.

That being said why doesn't sofia take some time out from shopping for designer towels or sunglasses at Neiman's, stop by the CVS and buy a variety pack of mangloves?

Maybe and this is just a rumor, her cut of the phone bill shouldn't be a buck twentyfive unless she is doing a pre-show fluff or running to the condoms galore in the heat of the crisis. Clearly rr sofia owes you and by review the rest of us make up sex. Originally Posted by Wayward
\\

I do not recall mentioning anyone's name in this thread.
Can we focus on the question, and not on any one person, please, and so come to a consensus?

rr
If the provider doesn't have a condom,

1) She's trying to collect the fee and not do the work.

or.

2) She's just fucking stupid and probably does go bareback with some clients.

Some guys are reluctant to carry condoms with them because it's evidence of what they're up to with the wife, SO, or even the police.
If the provider doesn't have a condom,

1) She's trying to collect the fee and not do the work.

or.

2) She's just fucking stupid and probably does go bareback with some clients.

Some guys are reluctant to carry condoms with them because it's evidence of what they're up to with the wife, SO, or even the police. Originally Posted by GneissGuy

And as far as I'm concerned, both the provider and the person taking a cut are responsible for the lack of supplies.
not sure "who is responsible at an Agency" but I can tell you who is irresponsible at a co-op.
I remember someone once me told that carrying a condom is like carrying a life jacket you may never use it but you sure will glad you have it if you ever need bit.
And as far as I'm concerned, both the provider and the person taking a cut are responsible for the lack of supplies. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
.......and what do you call it when someone quotes themselves while responding to their quote.........TFF

You guys quit hating on my sofia................the bitch is mine.