What side of town should I temporally move to?

Next Wednesday I will begin getting some work done on my incall which will take 2 weeks to complete.

During this time I will be working from a hotel, so I thought I’d ask;

Do any of you gentleman have a suggestion as to what side of town would be best?

Or if any of you would like me to come to your area please let me know and which ever side of town I get the most requests for I may go there.

Also do you prefer rooms that are accessed thru the inside of the hotel or the outside?

Thanks for you input!
Um you are way too nice DAMN!

lol

lol

WOW..

I guess I am really a bitch of a provider...last three guys had to do it in their cars!

Stop kissing up so much girl...then the rest of us will look bad.

Kisses,
cercy
There is an extended stay place near Westheimer & Beltway 8. It has reasonable weekly rates, a small kitchen and is pretty centrally located....Bill
Westchase area, room accesible from the outside
South West area....South Beltway, between hwy 288 and Westheimer...Large area to play with.
I say Westchase area. Just be careful. There are a few providers in the area and some are walkers...

PLUS IT'S 15 MIN FROM MY JOB!!!
Brooke,, I have a private incall located in NW Houston, that I only use a few days a week. Check your PM
I guess I am really a bitch of a provider...last three guys had to do it in their cars!
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

LOL! With the way you look I bet you could get guys to do it any where you want ... and something tells me you already do

Have you ever had sex on a trampoline? I have always wanted to do that
Note to self: Buy Trampoline...........
roflmao I was only fucken with you babe!!

Guys complain about privacy issues and the car is sometimes a risk,,wimps!

lol

Kisses,
Cercy
roflmao I was only fucken with you babe!!

Guys complain about privacy issues and the car is sometimes a risk,,wimps!

lol

Kisses,
Cercy Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
LOL! I must admit, I did think you were serious!

So what about the trampoline, have you ever had sex on one?

I bet you would look soooo sexy! You have the type of body that jiggles in all the right places!
Oh lets go jumpy jumpy together and find out!

Most of my post are BS....just being naughty poking fun.

As far as your incall go where ever YOU feel safe and sexy the guys will usually follow as long as it is not a safety risk or too far to drive.

Your sexy too I want your ta-tas!

Kisses,
Cercy
+1 on the Heights. I can tell you of a semi- hidden place PM me babe!

Also, I *generally* prefer places with interior halls because no one can watch who goes in/out from across the street.
uptown
Singapore