Any interest???

What's going on KC? It's been FOREVER! Thinking of making a visit soon but need the 411 first. Best areas to stay??
Yessss it has been a while get that ass to KC!!
Downtown KCMO
Country Club Plaza
Overland Park
Up near the KCi airport

Now here come all the recommendations from people who will never make a date, but want you to be close by them because of the drive or popo whatever...in 3...2...1
Lol
Plaza all day
Talk to DallasRain. She has a list of go to hotels in KC. Very reliable source.
Hey Raven,

Elwood is on point.
Dallas' list contains a dozen or so different areas of the metro with a handful of places for each area.
Dallas does have the inside info on just about everything. ��
Oh and that pic is quite juicy.
OMG. She’s back. She is my favorite. Please let me know when you’re in town.
Thanks for all the info! Be looking for me in the next few weeks.
OMG. She’s back. She is my favorite. Please let me know when you’re in town. Originally Posted by Pimp66111
Really did you ever review her? Or was it under a different handle?
Really did you ever review her? Or was it under a different handle? Originally Posted by BigDeal
I'd never book with someone with "pimp" in their handle name. That's immature and honestly a huge turn off .... And it's been years since I've been back to KC. Highly doubt he has actually seen me. I also didn't have all this ass the last time I was there . I was skinny and blonde lol. I've been eating good.
I'd never book with someone with "pimp" in their handle name. That's immature and honestly a huge turn off .... And it's been years since I've been back to KC. Highly doubt he has actually seen me. I also didn't have all this ass the last time I was there . I was skinny and blonde lol. I've been eating good. Originally Posted by raven winters
Thanks for posting Miss Raven, and hope you have a great visit in KC. Appreciate your comments. Several here have tried to "educate" some gents that using a handle with "pimp" or "thug" in it is a huge turnoff for any lady of quality worth seeing, but different strokes, so... Enjoy your stay, In "the Paris of the plains" Miss Raven....
hi my sexy friend..I am here now if youre in town,hit me up

send me a pm .. the guys are right..i can hook ya up with all the info ya need!!

have fun sexy!!!