URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/texas/housto...scorts/1118206
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 45 and Kuykendahl
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: Dont know
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She says 5' 2'', Blue Eyes, Blonde Hair, Slim/Slender, A Cup, Bald Kitty
Recommendation: No
Kinda same thing happened to me this morning we were supposed to meet after I got off work. I waited at the PI and she went silent. Then I tell her I’m leaving she starts telling me she is on her way. Then after I leave says she is there. So I turn around and she goes silent again. Right before I arrive I call and it rings several times before she picks up.. she asks if I’m there already and then starts talking to someone in the background telling then to stop and to walk away. Then I hear some tussling in the background and I’m like hello??? So the phone hangs up as I pulled into the parking lot. I hung out for a minute and sent her a text that I was leaving and not coming back because she seems to be in a weird situation and I felt uncomfortable. Then she texts me 20 minutes later with the room number asking if I’m coming back. Fuuuuck that!she did pretty well with communication before and sent me some good pics too but I don’t think I’ll be going back in to see her. Sorry bro
Same girl?
Yessir!
She does look tempting.
Sounds like she has issues with management.....