game I am playing

So this is Fun, Game , Fantasy...I like the fantasy of love. Slow sex..Romantic music...Intimate conversation. Real kisses. I know it is a game...but lines get crossed, For me and the women. Is this a fucked up game I am playing..even if I put it out there? Seems to always shit on me..Thoughts????
I can answer with (3) smiley Faces
  • Toyz
  • 09-04-2014, 06:33 AM
So this is Fun, Game , Fantasy...I like the fantasy of love. Slow sex..Romantic music...Intimate conversation. Real kisses. I know it is a game...but lines get crossed, For me and the women. Is this a fucked up game I am playing..even if I put it out there? Seems to always shit on me..Thoughts???? Originally Posted by travis13131
Heres how the game will play out...

John: I really like you Hoogar
Hoogar: I really like you too John
John: I want more...Hoogar
Hoogar I do too, John...can you loan me a Bologna & Velveeta sammich & $300...We're special.
John Sur, of course I will. We're special
John Hello...Hoogar? Hoogar??? Where you at Hoogar?
Hoogar Crickets...

Heres how the game will play out...

John: I really like you Hoogar
Hoogar: I really like you too John
John: I want more...Hoogar
Hoogar I do too, John...can you loan me a Bologna & Velveeta sammich & $300...We're special.
John Sur, of course I will. We're special
John Hello...Hoogar? Hoogar??? Where you at Hoogar?
Hoogar Crickets...

Originally Posted by Toyz
Yep! I know because I have played that game and become entrapped in it all too well.
Yep! I know because I have played that game and become entrapped in it all too well. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
  • Loxly
  • 09-04-2014, 07:19 AM
As John Bickerson once said, "A mouse trap doesn't run after a mouse but it catches it just the same."
It is natural because of the intimacy involved in the sessions.
But the best way to judge things is to get to know the lady in a less intimate setting.
Is she single and interested in you as well? Is she just playing a role BCD? Is it only a physical connection or is there more? Can you truly accept her being in the hobby? Are you willing or able to take her out of it? Would you still want to hobby? Would she be ok with it?
There are so many variables to think about before attempting to turn a provider into more.
I didn't mean real world. I meant as a role playing thing.....It seems like a dangerous game
I didn't mean real world. I meant as a role playing thing.....It seems like a dangerous game Originally Posted by travis13131
True that.... they tell me they thinck I'm hot and a great lover. I tell them I'm going to put them on the big checking account. We both just laugh and just go our separate ways!
I didn't mean real world. I meant as a role playing thing.....It seems like a dangerous game Originally Posted by travis13131
So, basically you are just looking for a true GFE? A true GFE should give you exactly that type of role play. As long as both of you know that is the situation, then there shouldn't be a problem.
  • ztonk
  • 09-04-2014, 03:26 PM
I think it could work out fine... just arrange to have the lady upcharge you for the additional cuddling and intimacy at the end of the session to slap you back to reality before you walk out the door!

z
I think it could work out fine... just arrange to have the lady upcharge you for the additional cuddling and intimacy at the end of the session to slap you back to reality before you walk out the door!
HA HA HA HA

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Sounds like you've been there.

Agreed!
Some days you S' some D' and get a marriage proposal, other days you just get your hair pulled and called a whore. The skilled provider can operate easily between both extremes -- the tricky part is not internalizing any of it.