Fyi Reagan Love Fans..

I recieved a call late Monday from a friend of RL aka Dallas Doll.
The caller stated she was in a car wreck and wont return for a few months due to her injuries..She is such a sweet girl, I thought her fans would like to know why she will be MIA.
XoX D
Wishing you a Speedy Recovery Ms.Thang
Dayum! Here's to a complete and speedy recovery.

W.
same here i have not met her but I wish her well and speedy recovery
Oh no! She is a very sweet and very special girl. I hope she recovers quickly and easily and can move on. I only met her once but think a lot of her.
Thanks for the information. RL and I had an incredible time just a few weeks ago.
I will be thinking of her and sending her a good vibe, and hopes for a speedy full recovery.
I've only met Reagan once but I wish her a SPEEDY Recovery!
Reagan my dear you will be missed while you're gone. So I hope you're not hurting too bad. Take your time recovering but, hurry that sweet ass back!!
Wishing Reagan a very Speedy Recovery! Best Wishes Always!
while positive thoughts and energy are great, it would be good to get 2nd or 3rd confirmation that Reagan was indeed in an accident and is now recovering.

remember, just cos you get a call or pm or email doesnt meant it's true. [cf nitwit boy]
I can confirm.
Oh HELL no!

Poor kid. Such a sweetie. I have been trying to get hold of her for last ten days sayin Whatup??

All the best to her.
I can confirm too, My car was totaled and my back was broken and fractured in two different places, I was in ICU for three day and then moved to the trauma tower. I couldnt do anything without the help of my family and was in a brace for a while. My car was my baby and now here I am having to start completely over from scratch. I did learn though I have some great friends thank you all for your well wishes
Wow.. hope she's ok and get's well soon. In our prayers.

Amber Rain
Likewise - Hope your okay