An Elegant Adventure

• PeAcH
  • 12-31-2012, 12:57 PM
I can't believe it has been 3 years since I joined ECCIE from ASPD! Even more, I can't believe it's been almost 4 years of me being in the hobby with you wonderful lot! It just does not seem like it has truly been that long!

Every person I have met so far, even the experiences I dealt with at the beginning of my journey to get to where I am now, has been enlightening and a joy! Sure we run into road bumps, but I never let them deter me, or dampen my spirit. We learn from our mistakes, and grow from them!

What I mean to say, is everyone I have met has been an absolute pleasure, and I thank every man and woman I have met along the way!

I hope to be here for many more years to come.
Sounds like you are doing very well. Glad for that.

We also hope you stick around!
PeAcH,

Glad you have enjoyed the adventure!!! You are a true gem, and an exemplary ambassador to the hobby!
  • Miles
  • 12-31-2012, 04:14 PM
Looking forward to the new year and meeting you!
glad you are having fun...remember it's all about the ride,not the destination!!
I have enjoyed meeting you and hae to say I love your new pics #18 & 19 In 18 you look just like Felicia Day
The more I read from you; the more I like you! I think Gr8fun expressed it best!