Never Toured Texas B4...

Any interest out there for a YOUNG smoking hot HARD BODIED blonde with a few sexy tattoos?

I am currently thinking of adding another stop to my circuit and noticed Texas had a strong hobby board here and on other sites. Hope to come visit some time soon.

~ Goldie
You are more than welcome in Austin sexy!!!
austin is a great place!1

have fun~
Welcome
Ihinghere and have fun
Hello, Goldie and welcome to the Austin group!

Just some local advice; if you do plan a visit to see us, please give plenty of advance notice if you do set a date so that the guys will have plenty of time to make their plans; too often a visiting Lady comes to town with little advance notice and has been disappointed in the results..

Also be aware that this is TEXAS!! Upon arrival, you may be subjected to a very very intense "frisking" for concealed "things of interest"...we take our security very seriously...

Let us know your plans!
Welcome
Young and hard bodied? We eat them for lunch...or any other time of day. :-)
Welcome, I am looking forward to your tour through Austin.
  • ztonk
  • 01-05-2013, 10:25 AM
I've moved this post from the Welcome and Introductions forum to here.

Since this is the start of a new year, let me take this opportunity to remind our members that ladies are allowed to post in Coed and inquire about visiting. This does not constitute an ad. When she does decide to visit our fair city, she can post that information in the Provider Ads or The Weekend Lineup forums.

- The Welcome and Introductions forum is only for new members (within their first week of membership)
- Provider Ads and The Weekend Lineup are for Verified Providers only
- Coed Discussions, The Sandbox, and the ISOs and Requests forums are open to all

Thanks for listening... happy hobbying in 2013!

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Well GIDDYUP pretty lady!