Provider Safety

Ok, I am on my soapbox so, mia cullpa, please..

I am very concerned about information I have from good sources that LE is now using a shared computer operator who is sucessfully locating "high profile", "highly reviewed" providers by tracking the reviews and narrowing down the location based on multiple comments made in reviews.

An examle would be comments on location like, "on Midway north of 635" and "in a very nice, discrete, apartment complex". When you put several of those comments from reviews together it narrows the search pattern dramatically. LE is targeting high profile providers to make an example of them.

In over 15 years of hobbying there are a few simple things you ladies can always do to protect yourselves:

Ask your reviewers and the Mods NOT to be specific about your location in any way, North Dallas, as an example, should be good enough.

DO NOT show your face. LE will use the pictures and in every case I have seen where someone is outed they had clear facial pics up on the web. I have an example of a very nice professionally blurred pic below.

DO NOT own your phone. Use a pay per minute phone and pay cash at all times. Do not register this phone in your name. Emails and texts sent on your personal phone are just a supena away for LE.

Always use a VPN (virtual private network) to log on to the internet.

StrongVPN Client and Anonymizer will both protect your online identity.

Be ready to microwave your pay per minute phone and small netbook computer when necessary without hesitation to avoid turning it over to LE

Always repeat only one phrase when confronted by LE. "I WANT AN ATTORNEY" nothing else.

Play safe please ladies and gents.

Always good to stay on your tip toes. Thanks for the intel, will take all of this into consideration.
Good valid points.
Please keep these type of posts in the Coed Discussions and Save the alerts forum for serious alerts. This is not addressed to the OP specifically, but we have way too many members just abusing the alerts forum. This is a good topic for Coed Discussions.
I try to never be specific on Incall locations.
Wow, Thanks Lucky for the heads up! You are still one of my Fav's, so considerate when it comes to us ladies. I suppose reviews can leave a big trail...
Thank you Mya. I have the same feelings and hope to make more fond memories soon.

Yes, details in the general session comments, especially in multiple reviews, can sometimes leave a pretty clear trail.

For example, if someone comments about the type of car a lady drives and then a comment pops up about her general location and another about her specific accomodations.

So, now we know:

Race
Haircolor
Tats or no tats
General build
Automobile
General location
and finally, appartment, hi end appartment, residence, etc.

Enough to get pretty specific if a general BOLO (be on the lookout) has been issued.

And if we have a mug shot then it really zeros in.

Think about it guys. I want the ladies we love to see to be safe and to stick around.

Best regards,

Saint
Thanks for te warning lucky saint. You info is very appreciated .
Thank you so much for the reminder I'd also like to think that stalkers might be watching us more closely than LE sometimes. lol.
Thank you ladies.
Tracfone is a great pay per minute service and it is easy to set up.

Selena, your new video is stunningly beautiful. Very tasteful. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warmest regards,

Saint
Words of wisdom from one of the veteran hobbiests should be listened to. We all get a little too at ease from time to time, we all need to remember that this hobby is against the law, shouldnt be, but it more than likely asways will be. Myself, I believe we are all just stimulating a stagnant economy. Great Post LuckySaint
Can't believe LE has nothing better to do...like tracking down a dirtbag violently abusing his wife/girlfriend. Over 1,000 cases in DFW last year of women seeking shelters from their husbands/boyfriends attacking them.
Can't believe LE has nothing better to do
Because lowering real crime is hard, and requires a lot of money and social change. No one wants that so instead they go out and solve what amount to "pretend" crimes to keep the arrest and conviction statistics looking good.

Tends to happen more when someone is up for reelection.

I know you know all this, just venting.
Thank you for sharing