Providers - both rookies and veterans - do you read ALL Alerts and Girl areas

There's a thread here where a new girl got scammed.

In another one, Lyric got attacked and robbed. In Lyric's case, she had not seen the first thread about Michael because it had scrolled down from the first page but did see the second alert that he was out because it was near the top.

So my question is, as providers, do you have time to scroll through pages and pages of Alert threads in the Alert Forum or through however many pages are in the Ladies only forum?
I think a responsible provider who cares enough about herself and others to be in the know as well as safe should always read and keep up to date with all the alerts. If she does not, then she sets herself up for the worst and it is to be expected. (NOT at all deserving or Justified, but expected nonetheless).

Alerts are there for a reason just as they are for the gents. They serve an important purpose and so it is imperative with all the things going on in the world to make sure one takes the precautions that are easily and readily accessible to aid in the prevention of a great many number of things.

It SHOULD be part of a providers frame of mind AND good business sense to do so on a regular basis whether it is time consuming or not- because after all jail and death can be pretty time consuming as it is.

It comes with the territory of being a provider just as doing research in the same sort of way comes with the territory of being a hobbyist. If a gent does not want to be taken then he will stick with certain providers and do his research on them- same goes for the ladies.

Laziness never produces anything good.

KKA
If you want to be safe, you'll make the time to read all alerts. Just my honest opinion
I do. I have a LOT to lose so I have read the entire alerts section front to back and I keep up to date on them. One bad choice could find me with quite a different future than the one I have planned now.