Hobby regrets

Anybody have any regrets about the hobby?

I regret the number of no-good BP girls that I've seen. I could have spent that money more wisely on Eccie girls. The lure of BP is the low prices. When you see an ad for $40, the price catches your eye. To be honest with you, I can have a better time getting lap dances at the strip club for $40 than with a BP girl who charges that amount.
Would agree on your assessment. Sometimes I just wished I stayed home an bought a case of 20 beers and pizza with the $40.
Sure! Biggest one is not starting 20 plus years sooner.
2 girls in DFW, I wasted my time PMing and emailing and ended up not get to see them.
Like my tattoo says... No Regerts!
I wish I took the opportunity to tour more often and travel to new places over the past almost two years. That is definitely something I'll be rectifying.
Having to hobby at all, I would say is my biggest regret. If my worthless wife would put out, I wouldn't have to blow so much money on hookers. She's just as hot as most of these chicks, for all the good THAT does me. Oh well, at least I got some wonderful children from being with her. But as a wife, Pftttttt...
I regret...nothing
Having to hobby at all, I would say is my biggest regret Originally Posted by albundy
This. I regret not having whatever it is that make women want to share intimacy with a man, a deficiency that has me, as Johnny Lee sang, "looking for love in all the wrong places." Sometimes, rarely, I've been able to find it, or as close to it as I'm likely to get at my age. Still, I've never been with a woman I didn't have to pay first or marry, and that's a source of extreme frustration and regret.

I regret not having spent more time enjoying the IOF and IOP that a few special women have provided me. I regret not having enough of whatever it is they are looking for for them to want to continue the relationships. And I regret not being good enough for those women who say "no."

And, to some extent, I regret falling into that IOP/IOF trap, as, once there, it's hard to go back to simple this-is-just-about-sex mode.
Would probably avoid seeing some of the providers I did early on when I could have seen some of higher quality for the same price point. Also, had I known how good some of the latter ones were going to be I just would have seen them sooner.
Having to hobby at all, I would say is my biggest regret. If my worthless wife would put out, I wouldn't have to blow so much money on hookers. She's just as hot as most of these chicks, for all the good THAT does me. Oh well, at least I got some wonderful children from being with her. But as a wife, Pftttttt... Originally Posted by albundy
Al, same here; dead on. When she was my girl friend, Everything was Great...and the sex was off the charts. Put a ring on it.....sheesh. Turn out the lights, the party's over.

While hobby-unrelated, my only other regret is/ was not appreciating being young; ie: in my twenties / thirties...a single swingle....and RW pussy out the whazoo. Looking back, maybe it's best I didn't know it would not last forever.....but at the time, it sure felt like "it" was never going to end.
This. I regret not having whatever it is that make women want to share intimacy with a man, a deficiency that has me, as Johnny Lee sang, "looking for love in all the wrong places." Sometimes, rarely, I've been able to find it, or as close to it as I'm likely to get at my age. Still, I've never been with a woman I didn't have to pay first or marry, and that's a source of extreme frustration and regret.

I regret not having spent more time enjoying the IOF and IOP that a few special women have provided me. I regret not having enough of whatever it is they are looking for for them to want to continue the relationships. And I regret not being good enough for those women who say "no."

And, to some extent, I regret falling into that IOP/IOF trap, as, once there, it's hard to go back to simple this-is-just-about-sex mode. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Have not seen a more pathetic individual in my life. Can't get laid from a hooker he's paying - wow.
Have not seen a more pathetic individual in my life. Can't get laid from a hooker he's paying - wow. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
That's not what he said. Good God you really have become a pure ass hole. Zero redeeming qualities.
  • b2pop
  • 05-10-2016, 06:05 PM
That's not what he said. Good God you really have become a pure ass hole. Zero redeeming qualities. Originally Posted by Boltfan
+1
That's not what he said. Good God you really have become a pure ass hole. Zero redeeming qualities. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Actually thought the same thing. Why the fuck stir up shit for no reason just to be a troll? What the hell, man?