Ze Injured, Out of Work for a While, and Could Use Some Help

Hi all,

A few days ago, Ze was in a pretty bad accident. Thrown off of a motorcycle she was riding as passenger when a truck came over into their lane. She's alive and will be OK (thank God for helmets), but she's pretty dinged up for the time being, unable to type too easily, and asked me to post on her behalf. She'll be out of work for at least the next couple of months, maybe a bit longer. So, sorry guys, you'll need to look elsewhere for your faux blue-haired 61 year old biddies for the time being.

On that note, donations would definitely be helpful for her. I know insurance is taking care of the medical bills (aside from insurance assholes being, well, insurance assholes) but she could use some help for the day to day. Savings will carry for a little bit I'm sure, but a multi-month down time with no income isn't something readily planned for. As far as I know there's no plan in place as to how to get things to her, and food and basic supplies may or may not be worthwhile gifts at this point. My suggestion would be through Jules/Grace, or green dot... but hopefully Ze will have a chance to chime in with her own ideas when she's better able to type for herself.

So if you're her client, her friend, someone she's helped in the past, or just feeling generous, please help. I'm sure whatever you can give, even just some well wishing or prayers if you're so inclined, would be appreciated.
Wow so sorry to hear that. Ze is such a great person. Horrible that happened to her. Get well you girl.
Sorry to hear this. I was wondering what happened to her; haven't seen her post in a minute.

Anyway, my best wishes go with Ze. I hope you get to feeling better soon!
Sorry to hear of your accident, Ze! Hope you recover quickly and completely!
Very sorry to hear of anyone's misfortunes. Please pass along this to ~Ze~.

4.jpg

Hope she makes a full and speedy recovery.

Sincerely,
Jaime
I'll be throwing what i can to support... Send her my best until I figure out the who, what, where to give ol' smurfy the care package she needs.
Would love to be able to help Ze, whenever details of best way to do that are worked out. In the meantime, she will be in my prayers.

Wildcat
Get well soon, Ze
  • Caleb
  • 11-02-2014, 07:20 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Ze! Happy to contribute to the save-a-smurf fund!
Get well soon ze, best wishes to you
You have several friends (including me) who I am sure will be there for you! Get well soon you still owe me a cup of coffee.
Get well soon Ze!
She's alive and will be OK (thank God for helmets) Originally Posted by The Proper Stranger
Glad to help
So I guess a blowjob is out of the question?

~ze~ goes down the IQ of the board drops 31.67%. Get well you sick minded pervert! And hey, you don't make it, leave me your jpg collection....