Fake TER Reviews

Fake TER Reviews
In the last two weeks have had many companions e-mail me about fake reviews of them on TER which are suspected LE.

One reviewer has done reviews of a number of companions, confirmed by companions they never met them by the descriptions and events in reviews.

Another recent fake has also been doing reviews of the gals of the few agencies in Phoenix which are at risk for major criminal enterprise charges and potentially decades in prison (via added money laundering charges they pile on).

Based on companion reports and stings my guess is it is LE undercover's placing the fake reviews with the full cooperation of TER since they will not remove most fake reviews based on many companions that e-mail me of their failed attempts to have them removed.

As I have often said, reviews would be almost impossible to introduce at a trial. But almost no cases go to trial and reviews are used to intimidate companions to get plea deals or for probably cause. I often see TER reviews mentioned in indictments.

My brain is having a problem with the intent of fake LE placed reviews since the reviews are for actual companions that have not been arrested. So LE doesn't seem to be posing as the companions.

Since the County Attorney I know as fact can and does lie to get plea deals, maybe the reviews are a warning the particular companion is a target and if they can arrest them they then use their own fake reviews to get pleas? This is somewhat similar to the underage entrapment stings (9 guys arrested in Mesa about a week ago).

Although I have not heard of any lately, for awhile LE was arresting companions solely on their ads that mention GFE or other slang for soliciting even without having to meet. I would think there is a fine line related the required "fee arrangement" if ad clearly states for companionship. But that may be blown if list illegal slang terms for sexual conduct in ads or websites.

Another Phoenix companion says:
I think if they do have guys planting fake reviews in TER it is for the purpose of getting an apt with another provider to bust who just looks at a clients reviews instead of contacting all the references. Esp if you steel an older reviewers handle a lot of people may know who that is and assume he is okay.