Name: Bunny
User ID:: ?
Phone: (214) 434 3834
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Close to Stemmons
Activities: Prelude: DFK, HJ and BBBJ (incl DT ) .
Appetizers: BBBJ, DATY, 69, S&S
Main course: CG, K9, RCG
Dessert: CIM, cuddling, wine.
Hair Length and Color: Longer , black, flowing.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5.5, slender, long black hair, almost D cups , big nipps, shaved , no tats, some makeup and attractive
Recommendation: Yes
Donation?
I think I took advantage to her introduction promotion and had the old customer AMP special.
I just saw her based on this review. VERY glad I did. She was excellent. Will absolutely repeat.
She’s a keeper. And great rate!
So for contact....just a phone call? No website or reviews or whatnot?
  • slap
  • 01-16-2020, 12:48 PM
How’s the incall? There’s lots of sketchy places along Stemmons
Incall is good. Very clean inside
She is a pretty woman . If she just see's her friends she will have all the business she wants.
catholic?
How’s the incall? There’s lots of sketchy places along Stemmons Originally Posted by slap
The location is ok, not upscale but casual and new. I mentioned about the incall in the ROS. I think it was quite nice and clean as mentioned, far from the AMP settings, except POA, of course. Bunny seems to like ambiance lights and background music, she gave me a fresh towel and I did not see any of her personal things around.
Hell, I thought this was going to be about Lapin a la Moutard and a bottle of Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru Charmes.
  • tom51
  • 01-17-2020, 06:50 AM
I see her today and scheduling was easy just texted her ph# and she replied in a few minutes and just told her my handle on eccie and I have been on eccie for long time and we set a time for today so will let you know how it goes. If I don't let you know then I decided she's so awesome keep her UTR! LOL
I see her today and scheduling was easy just texted her ph# and she replied in a few minutes and just told her my handle on eccie and I have been on eccie for long time and we set a time for today so will let you know how it goes. If I don't let you know then I decided she's so awesome keep her UTR! LOL Originally Posted by tom51
Did you see her? How was it?
I see her today and scheduling was easy just texted her ph# and she replied in a few minutes and just told her my handle on eccie and I have been on eccie for long time and we set a time for today so will let you know how it goes. If I don't let you know then I decided she's so awesome keep her UTR! LOL Originally Posted by tom51

Crickets.... must have been a lot of fun !