URL / Website: https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...llas/48560340/
City: DALLAS
State: Texas
Address: I-35 and Walnut Hill
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, FIV, MINIMAL BBBJ, AND EFFORT
Hair Length and Color: LONG, LIGHT BROWN
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: LARGE BREASTS, D-CUP, SWEAT PANTS, AND FITNESS tank top. Her body is nothing like her photos.
Recommendation: No
  • ebass
  • 04-04-2020, 07:00 AM
Looks like she has rotten teeth ;I stay away from women who don’t show a smile, 100% of the time I ran into women with bad dental work who didn’t smile and want $250 Service fee. She even looks raunchy.
  • ebass
  • 04-04-2020, 07:00 AM
Looks like she has rotten teeth ;I stay away from women who don’t show a smile, 100% of the time I ran into women with bad dental work who didn’t smile and want $250 Service fee. She even looks raunchy.
A good while back she was ok but barely. Said she was retiring 5-6 months ago if I remember correctly. She strikes me now as someone who is just not into it as she barely was a year ago.
She has already "Retired." A lesson.
Sad.
Damn, 43 years old, 6-7 weeks pregnant and she’s “very open-minded”!...You boys need to quit creampieing these skanky old whores! ...43 years old and bringing a kid into this world!!..smdh

The whore and the fucktards are probably doubling down on the creampie action being she is pregnant now...lmao
NO "CREAMPIE" RECEIVED FROM ME!