Name: Star Hollowday
User ID:: 622836
Phone: After screening
Email Address: starhollowday@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=622836
City: Euless
State: Texas
Address: Off 183 and 360
Activities: Chit chat, LFK, DFK, body worship, BBBJ, SS, DATY, IOP, FIV, 69, GFE, & MPCFS. YYMV.
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She looks just like her photos. My best estimates are; 5’2”, 135 lbs, no where near BBW, athletic but thick body, B-C breast, great curves, beautiful bubble butt, smooth nice skin, smells great, and very pretty face. I don’t recall any tats but if they were there I was too busy checking out her body to care.
She looks like a hottie you’ll see in a club that you won’t be able to take your eyes off of.
She’s a little shy but warms up quickly. She seams down to earth, good head on her shoulders, and not jaded by the hobby. Very friendly personality, quick to respond, and excellent TCB skills.
Treat her right because we need more like her.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review! Thanks! Plan to see her soon—she’s high up on my TDL.
You won’t regret it. She’s a sweetheart. Matter of fact, I’m planning on seeing her again soon. She has potential to be ATF material.
great review! i'll be sure to reach out to her
I reached out to her.. she seemed nice and normal, I asked where she was located and she got an attitude with me.. so not sure what I did.. but just for those plan in to contact her.. you may look out lol
You won’t regret it. She’s a sweetheart. Matter of fact, I’m planning on seeing her again soon. She has potential to be ATF material. Originally Posted by ERWhyNot
Potential ATF material! Good to hear that. I am always for refreshing the ATF position once in a while.