The Crazy Marine returns ladies.....

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056514608

Many many ALERTS on this guy ladies.
He broke a ladies thumb while ripping her off.
Has dashed out without paying on many.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056514631

Many many ALERTS on this guy ladies.
He broke a ladies thumb while ripping her off.
Has dashed out without paying on many. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I cannot access that thread for some reason. Although, I'm 99 percent sure who you are talking about. I came across this guy before I was on the other screening site the ladies use (about 7 or 8 alerts on him there). Be careful, ladies he is smart enough to keep one or two references in good standing, until they find out about his schenanigans. I'm so glad I checked his envelope first and found there was nothing in it. Also glad I didn't have an issue getting him out of the door. He is known to become violent. His MO is trying to book for several hours, but will never ask you about donation. Red flag. Always discreetly check your money first, not hard to do.
Fixed it!
Handle is Playdoh if when they move this review back to Austin it changes.
Many alerts in SA.
Handles include The Marine, Beatsbydre, Raveninthenest, purpleheartrecipient, HammochedHank, others I can't remember.
I cannot access that thread for some reason. Although, I'm 99 percent sure who you are talking about. I came across this guy before I was on the other screening site the ladies use (about 7 or 8 alerts on him there). Be careful, ladies he is smart enough to keep one or two references in good standing, until they find out about his schenanigans. I'm so glad I checked his envelope first and found there was nothing in it. Also glad I didn't have an issue getting him out of the door. He is known to become violent. His MO is trying to book for several hours, but will never ask you about donation. Red flag. Always discreetly check your money first, not hard to do. Originally Posted by chelseabean
Don't rely on his refs, he saw a provider he stalked for over a year because his new handle was able to see 3 ladies that didn't know he was The Crazy Marine, so they vouched for him.
Go to SA infoshare and do your homework because he Is now seeing Austin providers.
I don't think we are speaking of the same guy, but I hope you're friend is okay. I will def check out the SA infoshare and share with Austin if needed.
I have heard of this guy from the san antonio meet and greet. Thx for the alert. Stay safe ladies.
Thanks for the alert that he is up here now. Since I used to frequent SA, I have read the threads about him in the past and he is a dangerous guy from things I've read down there.
Review moved from San Antonio to Austin where the session took place with the Austin provider.
Good Catch RR!!
  • ztonk
  • 03-21-2015, 04:40 PM
This link should work for you chelseabean.

ztonk
Be careful ladies I have a few spreading the info so no one gets ripped off or hurt.
The review that "Playdoh" Crazy Marine wrote is fake!!! An email was sent to the email address provided and the booking agent says that Rachel does not and never has provided 30 min appointments.
Rachel is staying in Arboretum not Downtown because of SXSW according to booking agent.
Does she have an ECCIE account?

If so, be nice for her to redact the review in the open.

The review in question strikes *me* as a way out of left field statistical flyer.
Another thing doesn't add up mods, he says he saw her 3/19 when she was only in town 3/15-3/17.
Another thing doesn't add up mods, he says he saw her 3/19 when she was only in town 3/15-3/17. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Rodderick get a life. Im sorry that the providers in san antonio see me all the time. Youre just made because of your wife and i. Dont take it to the boards though. Get back on your feet and get a job.

Thanks much