Hobbyist & Provider Couple Stories. Are there ever any happy endings? ;)

I think it happens more frequently than thought. I've known a lot of people who met in the hobby, but few worked out. The ones that did, are still happily together to this day. That makes me really happy for them.

For me, It's happened twice now. Twice in 5 years. I don't regret either one, nor was I looking for either one when it happened.

Having said that, I have personally come to the conclusion that you can't have both.
I think it happens more frequently than thought. I've known a lot of people who met in the hobby, but few worked out. The ones that did, are still happily together to this day. That makes me really happy for them.

For me, It's happened twice now. Twice in 5 years. I don't regret either one, nor was I looking for either one when it happened.

Having said that, I have personally come to the conclusion that you can't have both. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi

I don't understand. If it happened twice in 5 years then they ended. Do you just mean two people get along after they break up?

Happy Endings to me tends to mean a more permanent relationship.

I've known many...... My 2nd wife and I used to keep track of some couples we knew when we met and married. She was a Stripper when we met and we were together a few hours short of 20 years. By then, everyone before us had split up as well.

I know guys that left the boards and hobby with giirls they met and came back. I don't think I've heard of any of them ending happily.

One couple from ASPD about 12 years ago ran away together to never be heard of again.... or at least I've never come across either of them or anyone that has heard anything about either of them.

I've probably "dated" 5 providers over the years for between 3 and 6 months..... 4 ended on decent terms..... 1 was the most public board blowups witnessed on these types of sites. It got damn ugly.
I'm one of the guys that left the boards and hobby with one of the girls I met. All was well but ended because of circumstances. We never had any real issues and got along great after parting ways.

I know about two ex providers that met their husband in the hobby (well I know one did, I assume the other one did as well). Both are married and seem to be doing well.
Yes, I have heard of a couple that lasted decades, until he died of natural causes.
I also know several who have met their husbands in the hobby. But is it required that the only "happy ending" is a marriage? Why not a long time hobby relationship.
I also know several who have met their husbands in the hobby. But is it required that the only "happy ending" is a marriage? Why not a long time hobby relationship. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
It's not required. I was just using a play on words for fun.
@ Whispers- I just meant falling for someone in the hobby.
I tried to meet my dream girl the other day for a "happy ending" but that all went awry
  • Toyz
  • 03-27-2015, 02:52 PM
It all depends on your personal views of what is a "happy ending"? Which I think will be from slightly different for one to hugely different for another.

If you mean grow old and die together, how often does that happen in the vanilla world?

I've dated a few times in the hobby...twice pretty seriously...had awesome times and lots of great memories. I don't regret either or any of them.

But then again, I'm not looking for "happily ever after" cause it usually winds up (even in the vanilla world) as "we're staying together because of the kids, or the property, or the business, or because we are too lazy to end it and move on with our lives".

Being happy is truly a transient thing. Its rarely complete happiness, and its rarely 24/7. Learn to accept that and have a happier life!

{{{OK Rossi, I added value to your thread, can I get some titty pics now?}}}
@ Whispers- I just meant falling for someone in the hobby. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Does it count if they trip me? I can add a few....

Seriously though...... Outside of "caring" about or "loving" a girl I have met I nave never been IN love with a Provider nor do I think I could. I guess you need to agree that there is a difference between loving and being IN LOVE to know what I mean.

I think there is NO POSSIBLE WAY for a happy ending between two people that maintain their positions in the hobby. Guys on the board are here to get laid. Anyone saying otherwise is telling you what they think you want or need to hear.
It all depends on your personal views of what is a "happy ending"? Which I think will be from slightly different for one to hugely different for another.

If you mean grow old and die together, how often does that happen in the vanilla world?

I've dated a few times in the hobby...twice pretty seriously...had awesome times and lots of great memories. I don't regret either or any of them.

But then again, I'm not looking for "happily ever after" cause it usually winds up (even in the vanilla world) as "we're staying together because of the kids, or the property, or the business, or because we are too lazy to end it and move on with our lives".

Being happy is truly a transient thing. Its rarely complete happiness, and its rarely 24/7. Learn to accept that and have a happier life!

{{{OK Rossi, I added value to your thread, can I get some titty pics now?}}} Originally Posted by Toyz

Awe. The softer side of Toyz. I kind like this side of you. All kisses and rainbows. Lol.

Yes. I agree. Happiness comes from within and is transient just like the hoogers that walk the track with meh!
Does it count if they trip me? I can add a few....

Seriously though...... Outside of "caring" about or "loving" a girl I have met I nave never been IN love with a Provider nor do I think I could. I guess you need to agree that there is a difference between loving and being IN LOVE to know what I mean.

I think there is NO POSSIBLE WAY for a happy ending between two people that maintain their positions in the hobby. Guys on the board are here to get laid. Anyone saying otherwise is telling you what they think you want or need to hear. Originally Posted by Whispers
Since we are being all mushy and serious... Remember the day I tripped at the club and you pretended not to notice, because I was sooo embaressed? That's the day I decided I didn't care what anyone said about you. That I liked you.
Yes I know what you mean about the difference. There is certainly a difference.

Okay, anyone else got any hobby love stories?
  • Toyz
  • 03-27-2015, 05:06 PM

Awe. The softer side of Toyz. I kind like this side of you. All kisses and rainbows. Lol.

Yes. I agree. Happiness comes from within and is transient just like the hoogers that walk the track with meh! Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
All things are not as they seem...i'll now return to being a smartass...
A thread dealing with the L word. Pretty controversial for this board!
I am curious if Rocker Rick has any comments about his famous love affair now that some time has past. Does he regret it?