Public Service Announcement

1) If, during the course of CFS, the cover breaks/comes off and you finish inside of me, then proclaim that you "didn't realize it," I will NEVER see you again. Please stop texting me, because I will not answer you. Ever.

2) If you try to bareback me, sneakily trying to insert your uncovered penis into my vagina when you come up after DATY, and I have to squirm and wiggle to avoid penetration, all while I'm reaching for a cover and you say, "oh, you have rules. I hope someday you'll break that rule for me," I will never see you again. Ever.

And in both cases, you can be damn sure that if you use me as a reference, I will tell the other provider exactly what happened.

That is all.
Get em Claire!
1) If, during the course of CFS, the cover breaks/comes off and you finish inside of me, then proclaim that you "didn't realize it," I will NEVER see you again. Please stop texting me, because I will not answer you. Ever.

2) If you try to bareback me, sneakily trying to insert your uncovered penis into my vagina when you come up after DATY, and I have to squirm and wiggle to avoid penetration, all while I'm reaching for a cover and you say, "oh, you have rules. I hope someday you'll break that rule for me," I will never see you again. Ever.

And in both cases, you can be damn sure that if you use me as a reference, I will tell the other provider exactly what happened.

That is all. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Why would you wait to be asked? What you are describing is something you should post in the Ladies area basting the guy without delay....

Not all of these are "accidents" Maybe some of the ladies do not even realize that there are guys that share techniques with each other on how to remove a cover during position changes or how to cause a condom to "fail" resulting in bare skin contact as well as ejaculating in you.

Despicable huh?

I think a lot of dudes think they are skilled at talking/manipulating ladies into bb, either here or in the RW. Usually those guys are actually super creeps, in the RW and here. Talking about it in coed is actually an appropriate decision, as such threats/slips/"oops" happen from dudes. Saying loudly "fuck that noise" helps those creeps realize that they actually creeps, not sly studs.
I think a lot of dudes think they are skilled at talking/manipulating ladies into bb, either here or in the RW. Usually those guys are actually super creeps, in the RW and here. Talking about it in coed is actually an appropriate decision, as such threats/slips/"oops" happen from dudes. Saying loudly "fuck that noise" helps those creeps realize that they actually creeps, not sly studs. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
+1