Well ladies and gents its been fun; but....

I'm officially retiring! I have been dropping hints for a while now but I'm making it official...Valentines day I will be leaving the ECCIE realm. It has been a great ride! I sincerely enjoyed the ladies I have seen and hoped the reviews I have written have helped you all. (both guys and gals). I'll troll the comments for the next 10 days to read my farewell post but after that...I'm out!
Well baby I hope all is well for you. How about you let me give you a proper farewell hehe.
Hate to see that your retiring but at least it was a fun ride for you. Hopefully things go great for you outside the hobby.
Best wishes txboi
Hate to see you go txboi...your contribution to this board was trusted and valued, can't say that about a lot of guys here. Thx brother
I've always enjoyed your reviews. I wish you all the best.
Always appreciated your input, txboi. Adios and best wishes.
Aww Damn. Best wishes to you.
Well crap! Another one of us 'old farts' bite the dust!
Gonna miss you TXBOI!!
Best of luck!
Jim

I'm officially retiring! I have been dropping hints for a while now but I'm making it official...Valentines day I will be leaving the ECCIE realm. It has been a great ride! I sincerely enjoyed the ladies I have seen and hoped the reviews I have written have helped you all. (both guys and gals). I'll troll the comments for the next 10 days to read my farewell post but after that...I'm out! Originally Posted by txboi817
Best of luck my friend, with the crazy shit going on with this site I think I might be right behind you.
txboi, welcum to the next phase of your life.
may your journeys be rewarding.
and may all you mornings, noons, afternoons, evenings, and nights be deliteful.
....dbl post.....
txboi, sorry to see you go. You're reviews were helpful and entertaining. Enjoy.
Can I have your black book?
OP - I contemplate doing the same thing you are doing...just saying goodbye to the whole hobby thing / world....just not there yet but I'm close...