Rules of arrangements.

I'm assuming an agreed arrangement could be beneficial to both sides.
Guys if a provider is an ATF of yours and she wants to make a fairly large purchase and you are of course able to so would you make a real with her?
If Yes what would your limits and expectations be of this deal?

Ladies what would your expectations and limits be?
Would you have a set schedule of time together, or would you be opend to spending time together at any available time like with a friend.

Has anyone made a similar arrangement before? Was It sucessful and would you do It again?
Hey girl. I dont wish to put it all out here in the open! But, if you wish, I'd be glad to tell you my ordeal and what happened with the situation.

Let me know.
Guys always want more than girls are willing to give.

Even if you do have an agreement spelled out, both parties will be upset when it is done.
You'd have better luck tap-dancing in a mine field.

In short don't do it. 99 times out of 100 it leads to disaster.
this is the same as loaning money, just dont do it.
Don't loan money to family or friends. If you want to be generous to a fault, don't expect anything in return. Here's an actual transcript:

Ring:
Me: hello
Son: hi dad wassup?
Me: how much do you need?
Son: you think I only call to get money?
Me: let me ask you - when's the last time you called and didn't? More important, when's the last time you called and wanted to spend time with me? When's the last time I got a birthday, father's day or anniversary card/call?

It would be nice if you were appreciated, but my view is you're being mocked and held in contempt.

Give all you want
Loan nothing
Give all you want
Loan nothing Originally Posted by mtabsw
Great advice!
Darling, don't start this.

Make your large purchases for yourself. If you don't know how, do some research on what it's going to take to be more independent. You're young. It's time to start thinking and getting ahead of the game.
very well said Tiffani and great advice.
Guys always want more than girls are willing to give. Originally Posted by Red Tex
And girls are going to want to give as little as possible and receive as much as possible. Been there, done that, bought the car and the tuition.
If the young lady is (a) looking for a low/no interest loan to purchase a car; (b) will sign a promissory note; and (c) understands that my name or that of a trusted friend will appear on the car title as a secured creditor I'd be game. A side agreement would include my option to exchamge the required monthly payment on the car note for "rendered services" and we're set to go. If she balks at providing the services then I'll just expect payment every month. If she doesn't make the payments then the car will be repossessed. Not a bad deal!
I hope you're not thinking about having a guy buy you a nice car in exchange for future services. It will either be in his name, or your name with him as lienholder. Either way if you don't keep him happy (and his demands will increase once you have his car), he will repossess the car.

If you need a vehicle there's other ways to get one, but it might not be a $30,000 luxury car.
  • Sami
  • 06-01-2012, 10:44 AM
Whatever it is you want, buy it yourself! If you have to save up for it, save a set amount out of each appointment. Then you wont have the disaster that will come from a arrangement. It never goes well in the end.... Unless you get it yourself. You will feel much better of you accomplishments too.
very well said Tiffani and great advice. Originally Posted by durango95
You're welcome, Durango. I have sisters her age. I love to see young ladies who have seen this industry for what it is, and uses it to their benefit. The one thing I don't like to see is ladies use this industry to be more further dependent on men and their money. You're already a companion. That's the only exchange you need. Everything else, including the way she handles her business and the rewards she sees from this life, is up to her.
You're welcome, Durango. I have sisters her age. I love to see young ladies who have seen this industry for what it is, and uses it to their benefit. The one thing I don't like to see is ladies use this industry to be more further dependent on men and their money. You're already a companion. That's the only exchange you need. Everything else, including the way she handles her business and the rewards she sees from this life, is up to her. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
You really dont want to be beholden to anybody but yourself. As others have said save your money and buy it yourself. My advice to the hobbiest who might do it for you is DON"T There are a gazillions threads where the provider swears up and down at the time of need. Once satisfied all of the sudden other things seem to happen IJS