Date: Late August
Name: Several Cuban girls
Phone: 469-926-1024
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://chicasbonitaslocations.vdigitalservices.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Harry Hines
Activities: Dance, grinding, +++ (see ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, shoulder length.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She was a little thicker, mid 40's, 5'8" and her attitude made up for any physical deficiencies. She had a pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
Day or night?
Day or night? Originally Posted by Atownguyitc
Sorry! 3pm was when I went in. I'm not sure I'm brave enough to go there in the evening. Seems like a bit of a rough area (unless someone can vouch otherwise!).
yea CB is wild, the daytime is better than the night time there, as you experienced lol
Still have not tried CB. Guess I need to
For me CB is nothing special. You pay $20-30 just to get into the building. Beers are $10. And trust me the women are rough around the edges. I just don’t understand the appeal. I’ve tried it a few times but just can’t seem to find anything to like.
I get completely turned off when I see club full of Cubans
Cubans? In there? I'm not used to there being a lot of Cuban girls there. Not really their crowd. Was usually a bunch of Mexican, Venezuelan and Honduran girls.
Cubans? In there? I'm not used to there being a lot of Cuban girls there. Not really their crowd. Was usually a bunch of Mexican, Venezuelan and Honduran girls. Originally Posted by marvelousntx
When I asked, they said Cuban... I'm just trusting them. Probably my first mistake. Ha!
I speak Spanish fluently. They are majority Cuban.
  • Thark
  • Yesterday, 10:42 AM
be careful here....these chick will say its 10 dances when its just 5 and also quote a lot more sometimes than the normal prices. I stopped going when it happened 2-3 times to me.

Also, the afternoon shift chicks are not a bit attractive, although they do a lot more. Even shift is a bit better with at least 3-4 good ones from the 25-30 chicks in there.
be careful here....these chick will say its 10 dances when its just 5 and also quote a lot more sometimes than the normal prices. I stopped going when it happened 2-3 times to me.

Also, the afternoon shift chicks are not a bit attractive, although they do a lot more. Even shift is a bit better with at least 3-4 good ones from the 25-30 chicks in there. Originally Posted by Thark

Do you feel safe at night out there? It seemed like a pretty "interesting" area.